McGregor cheated at least 19 times against Khabib; Herb Dean should be fired.

I like how only the Conor fans are annoyed bitching at TS lol.

Your boi is dirty rotten cheater and still got destroyed.

Khabib Bless.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
The prey is doing anything he could to survive an attack from a predator.this is nature ma friend

I was going to do this. Then I realized I had to get to work. I also had to go out with my girlfriend last night....so I couldnt do it then either. When do you find time and energy to do this with your job, friends, and life? Oh wait.....

Don't lie dude. This is Sherdog. We're all bottom of the barrel scum here.

We all know you don't have a job or girlfriend. Your "job" is posting here, your "girlfriend" is me and every other Sherbro.

Because I have actual real life things to cry about, not someone losing a fight.

Douche.
ok, I was a bit insensitive, I apologize. didn't mean to make fun of the things happening in your life. hope it gets better

Just so you know... trying to equate "billionaires can use money to buy influence" to "tinfoil hat" makes you look pretty naive/like you don't have any experience in the real world.
upload_2018-10-13_16-31-41.jpeg

Not sure why they don't federalize the unified rules...they should be the same in every state.

As long as things are overseen by state commissions, then rules are at risk of varying from state from state. But the UFC has no interest in letting the Feds have single-point control and would fight it tooth-and-nail, because who knows what other regulations (Ali Act, unionization, etc) the government might think to put in without the need of court battles? And I think the matchmakers actually like having the option to "shop around" so they can circumvent issues— didn't TRT Vitor keep getting booked for locales conveniently uninterested in testing for testosterone for a while there?

And he was still dominated, imagine how bad Khabib would've dominated him without the fouls. Would be worse than MJ and Barboza.

(I made the below gifs, but the captions were in the video already).

12-6 elbows and strikes on the back of Khabib's head with right elbow, and grabbing shorts with left hand:
15394562981383880.gif

Grabbing shorts with left hand:
1539457356130693.gif

15394575992440237.gif

Grabbing Khabib's glove with right hand:
15394576902440295.gif

1539456425272286.gif

1539456521272247.gif

15394566341306937.gif

Illegal knee:
1539456154130459.gif

Grabbing fence with foot:
1539456752272267.gif

Grabbing fence again with foot (right after the above gif):
15394568361306938.gif

Illegal pointing fingers forward with outstretched hand:
15394569811306967.gif

Groin kick:
1539457081130699.gif

200.webp
All this ^^^ shows is a man totally unprepared to fight Khabib and a man who's not putting in real time being in uncomfortable positions in training...

This is so f****** bad it's comical. What the f*** was Herb Dean doing the entire fight because he sure is f*** wasn't paying attention to anything going on.

This was way worse than Yves Lavingne letting Anderson Silva cheat his way to victory vs Chael Sonnen and that was really bad.

So you made a thread about Conor grabbing Khabib's shorts? It's a fight dude. lol

and he still lost

for the rematch, conor should use bacon grease instead of vaseline and kiss khabib during the grappling exchanges

Its funny how paid the shills are some of the most obvious examples

please note how they say mcgregor fought "fair" and is a sportsmann while red shirt dude defending his homie is an evil "unsportsmann" goon because hurting people who are not prepared for a fight is bad. These mfers have tomatoes on theyre eyes or seizures like khabib, but the dude gang assaulst a bus with 40 drunks and injured a fighter for life. Lets face it in the rematch there will be "special roules" and mcgregor will have loaded gloves like that boxer who dropped rocky marciano for the first time. Im just not shure if a horseshoe will fit in an lw glove.

Back