McGregor cheated at least 19 times against Khabib; Herb Dean should be fired.

but Conor did every foul apart from poking eyes and groin shot
In case you missed it:
Low blow kick:
1539457081130699.gif

In case you missed it:

Yeah considering all the other fouls you probably should be counting that as a groin strike, more just under the belly button than hitting either of the reproductive organs was my thinking though.

Illegal pointing fingers forward with outstretched hand:
15394569811306967.gif

Isn't that a "new rules" illegality? Nevada hasn't adopted the new rules yet so this one at least was OK. But that still leaves us comfortably with double digits in the Conor cheating column.

Isn't that a "new rules" illegality? Nevada hasn't adopted the new rules yet so this one at least was OK. But that still leaves us comfortably with double digits in the Conor cheating column.
Not sure why they don't federalize the unified rules...they should be the same in every state.

Just so you know... trying to equate "billionaires can use money to buy influence" to "tinfoil hat" makes you look pretty naive/like you don't have any experience in the real world.

quit fucking crying your boy won its over
who gives a shit if he cheated he lost

if he won maybe this thread would matter
It's a very good thread, McRonda getting fully exposed. The truth shall set you free.

"no warning from herb" as herb is pulling conors foot away from cage

lotta these are reaches

sure he did break some rules, but most were pretty insignificant

quit fucking crying your boy won its over
who gives a shit if he cheated he lost

if he won maybe this thread would matter

Oh dear , looks like a Conor fan has been getting drunk on Conor's cheap Jack Daniels knock off to forget his boy got humbled.

<36>

Wait a sec

Is this Dana's sherdog account......<31>

"no warning from herb" as herb is pulling conors foot away from cage

lotta these are reaches

sure he did break some rules, but most were pretty insignificant
I didn't caption the gifs, the person whose videos I used to make the gifs had captioned them.

And significance is irrelevant as to whether a fighter is deducted a point; but for the sake of argument, most of these were quite significant.

Back