• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McGregor backtracks and unretires in one tweet.

But I thought Islam is the religion of peace? Why would they ever want to retaliate? Hypocrites.

Yeah. Islam only religion that has hypocrites. No other religion has followers who are violent.

Pre-champ conor was the best, laser beam focus, talking about getting to the top, indomitable confidence and self-belief, excluding that one insecure moment when he developed imaginary lats so big that Shogun who is a 100% all class gentleman laughed at him.
This

LMAO!

Desperately backpedaling.

Looks like he's finally starting to come down

Yawn go back to iceland and touchbutt. Eat shit and live canner

Can't unretire if you're a rapey little leprechaun and you're in prison.

UnpleasantKeyAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

AAeT.gif

<seedat>
HOWWW have I never sese this gif before

Cool!
I hope he is fine to sign that doted line and fight like the proper top 5 contender he is.

All,Kevin,Dustin,Tony are all eagerly waiting.

Hell just strip Khabib and make a rematch then.

He probably would be fine with it at this point.

LMAO conor pussied out and got scared of the muslims

Looks like we know who the true rat is now. When you try to be gangster, but are really just 50 Cent...

Must have been pissing his Armani pants when Khabib tweeted that.

50 cent is actually gangster though.

Translation: Thanks for the $500k cheese UFC, will play nice now

This isn't that complicated. Conor McGregor is about money. Honor, integrity, Respect, that's all bullshit to him. Those same things are what Nurmagomedov's life is built on.

McGregor insulted a man's father and religion, then got in a cage with that man, and got beaten so long and so badly and so completely he actually tried to tell that man "It's just business" DURING the fight. To me, that's cowardice. To McGregor, it's the truth.

The next big payday for McGregor is Nurmagomedov again, only Nurmagomedov has no reason to give him that fight. So McGregor ups the insult game, figuring Nurmagomedov.

Here's a novel idea I offer to Nurmagomedov. Agree to fight McGregor. With the stipulation that McGregor get NOTHING if he loses. McGregor says he doesn't need the money. But the only thing he respects is money. So let the UFC give him a reason to try and win.

Back