• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tatsuro vs Perez— Am I the only one interested in this week’s main event?

Asu is on the card trying to pick up his fourth UFC win in a row, but the match making isn't that great. You mentioned the most relevant fights, and you're right there's only a couple of them. Still, I'll take fun low level fights over the boring shit I've seen in the UFC for the last two weeks. At least Jeka will get a knock out or look hilariously bad on the mat and get submitted. De andrade is always an all action fighter. After watching 5 rounds of sean strickland recently, I need some action, low level or not, to cleanse the palate.

Saragih vs Wilson
Quinlan vs Fugitt
De Andrade vs Johns
Flick vs Manness
Aliskerov vs Troccoli

I think all these fights have serious violence potential and finishes incoming. The talent level is mid at best but I’ve seen much worse meaningless cards before. Main event should also be some high level stuff, Taira is a good prospect and Perez looked on point his last couple fights.

Saragih vs Wilson
Quinlan vs Fugitt
De Andrade vs Johns
Flick vs Manness
Aliskerov vs Troccoli

I think all these fights have serious violence potential and finishes incoming. The talent level is mid at best but I’ve seen much worse meaningless cards before. Main event should also be some high level stuff, Taira is a good prospect and Perez looked on point his last couple fights.
Yeah enough meat on the bone here for me to have the card on all day while I bbq and look after the kiddo

I’m interested. Undefeated prospect gets first ranked opponent in a former title challenger that just came out of a rough patch with one of his best performances to date. That’s intriguing if you ask me.

125 needs new blood and we'll see if Taira can make that jump and impose his game. I can't wait

It's a great matchup. Either Perez is back and in the title discussion again, or Taira ascends into the top tier of the division.

Very interested. Will say a lot about the future of the division.

Probably, yeah. It's a typical weak as fuck UFN headliner that few people care about. I'll probably skip this card - next weekend's Saudi UFN looks decent though, if it's a primetime UK type slot I'll watch that live.

oh, the guy whose fights keep getting cancelled. I've been curious about him.

Does anyone know what his grappling background is? I'm always interested in non-BJJ Japanese grapplers because they do things a bit differently.
He is a MMA guy that can wrestle. He trains BJJ. It's very solid but basic. I don't think you are going to see anything fancy from him.

Good fight.
Tatsuro for the win.

The same answer do I think the big Brazilian is a champ. Nope.
Should taktarov and ruas, especially olgg should be in the hof

Main event, yes, rest of the card i switched to boxing and will also watch Sonnen vs Silva.

Taira is a bad mofo. super exciting and is the best Japanese prospect ive seen in a while. wouldnt be surprised if he's fighting for a title within his next 3-4 fights.

Back