Still think Pavlovich beats Jones?

I think it's just a tough fight for Pavlovich. Volkov was saying stuff like oh he beats me up in training and I run from him during sparring but it's probably Volkov trolling. Volkov is a legit 6'7 guy. He really knows how to use his reach. His weakness is still on the ground. I am surprised Pavlovich didn't try any takedowns at all. Sherdoggers used to glaze about his grappling pedigree.

lol @ using "Jon Jones" and "overhyped win" in the same sentence without mentioning Gane (by far the most overhyped HW win of the last 5 years)

You see This is what happens when fans dont understand Business 101 & overhype random fighters .
Rare W for dana. he made the right call. let me give you marks some education. get a pen and paper
and take notes cause its heavy......

Jon jones got injured and dana needed to sell PPVs....

ok lesson over....<BronTroll1>

you see it was never cause Tom was special or talented or like the next Muhammad Ali like journey man bisping alluded too.
Remember kids Tom aspinal literally just got TKO'd by Curtis blades prior and thus winning 1 fight doesnt truly make you a worthy World Champ. and us
true mma fans know this. And the sheer audacity of you guys
wanting to strip the GOAT. Disgusting. im writing a message apologizing on the behalf of you guys right now to jon jones .

Jon jones vs stipe is the right fight to make. after that fight and they retire it can be anyones belt. So all the crying needs to stop ok.

Pavlovich just looked like crap cause Aspinall already ruined him. He'll never be the same again after what Tom did to him.

Just like Gane will never be the same after what Ngannou did to him, which is why Jones was able to beat him so easily and wanted to duck Ngannou so hard.

He mentions Anthony "Neil Magny" Smith but not Reyes and Santos lol

🤡

You see This is what happens when fans dont understand Business 101 & overhype random fighters .
Rare W for dana. he made the right call. let me give you marks some education. get a pen and paper

Jon jones got injured and dana needed to sell PPVs....

ok lesson over....<BronTroll1>

you see it was never cause Tom was special or talented or like the next Muhammad Ali like journey man bisping alluded too.
Remember kids Tom aspinal literally just got TKO'd by Curtis blades prior and thus winning 1 fight doesnt truly make you a worthy World Champ. and us
true mma fans know this. And the sheer audacity of you guys
wanting to strip the GOAT. Disgusting. im writing a message apologizing on the behalf of you guys right now to jon jones .

Jon jones vs stipe is the right fight to make. after that fight and they retire it can be anyones belt. So all the crying needs to stop ok.

Aspinal was never my boy

Pavlovich fought Volkov much differently than any of his other opponents. His hesitancy could be due to being Ko'd by aspinall in his previous outing. Or that they were training partners in the past.

The old pavlovich would've walked into the fire, found a big shot and finished Volkov.

Remember kids Tom aspinal literally just got TKO'd by Curtis blades prior and thus winning 1 fight doesnt truly make you a worthy World Champ.
Jones arguably lost to Reyes (most believe he did, most media & most fans), a guy whom immediately after lost his next 3 fights after Jones. So what does that say about Jones at 205? See how you can do this to anyone's resume? If you're gonna claim now "look, Pav sucks so Aspinall's win means nothing", then you gotta be fair & say "look, Jones probably deserved to lose against Reyes & Reyes sucks because he lost 3 fights in a row right after"

Jones won a split dec vs Santos, a guy whom immediately after would only have 1 win in his next 8 fights after the split dec to Jones

Jones went life & death with Santos & Reyes. Immediately after barely beating Santos in a split dec, Santos only had 1 win in his next 8 fights after Jones. Immediately after barely beating Reyes in a fight most believe Reyes won, Reyes lost his next 3 fights in a row after the Jones fight

Pavlovich fought Volkov much differently than any of his other opponents. His hesitancy could be due to being Ko'd by aspinall in his previous outing. Or that they were training partners in the past.

The old pavlovich would've walked into the fire, found a big shot and finished Volkov.
The "Old Pavlovich"? Could it just be that Pav was and is good but Volkov is also good and was simply better on the day?

Big Nog lost to Fedor but that doesn't mean he was then immediately Shite.

He looked gun-shy today, probably because Volkov is a training partner and/or because he's coming off his first-ever KO loss. I don't know what to expect from now on but during his 6-win streak I favor Pavlovich over Jones.

I believed prior to Aspinall

The aura is all gone now. He relies way too much on his one shot power.
Honestly even in the Aspinall fight he still looked good, he landed some bombs but Aspinall had the chin to get through them and slept him

This Volkov fight exposed him bad though, the absolute lack of athletic movement and technique in general

First Gane, then Pav, now Aspinall. Every time one falls the next up "has Jon's number." Goal posts constantly moving lol
Jon Jones is done fighting real contenders so none of that matters much tbf sir.

Back