• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McGregor backtracks and unretires in one tweet.

..and the coke fuel bender has run its full course.

Cycle to repeat ad infinitum

Forget Conor he’s just annoying now. Can we stop talking about his fucking threads about his tweets

Maybe he really didn’t know there was supposedly a woman under that towel and legitimately feels bad

thats him basically saying "Im not insulting Muslims.... Im insulting you dipshit"

read between the lines

Can't unretire if you're a rapey little leprechaun and you're in prison.

UnpleasantKeyAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

AAeT.gif

<seedat>

LOL Conor's a bitch. Stand by your word or shut the fuck up. Publicist probably told him he was out to lunch.. And when the publicist says jump, Conor says how high.
probably more like getting death threats from the religion of peace.

Fucking Conor man, if he doesn't make shit interesting then who will :D

Can't wait for the rematch.

Fucking Conor man, if he doesn't make shit interesting then who will :D

Can't wait for the rematch.
What makes you excited for the rematch? All the trash talk presumably, but I hope you know that they're not gonna be holding an exciting trash talk session in the cage.

That rematch goes the same if not extremely worse every time, there's nothing Conor did in the first fight to suggest otherwise. I'm convinced at this point that McGregor fans think that more and more trash talk means it will be somehow a close fight the second time.

You can’t say anything to khabib without him somehow twisting it into an insult about his religion

Shook. Especially now that he's spending more time in America where guns are readily available and easily accessible. He knows muslims don't play that shit.

But I thought Islam is the religion of peace? Why would they ever want to retaliate? Hypocrites.

I miss this McG.
Pre-champ conor was the best, laser beam focus, talking about getting to the top, indomitable confidence and self-belief, excluding that one insecure moment when he developed imaginary lats so big that Shogun who is a 100% all class gentleman laughed at him.

Looks like we know who the true rat is now. When you try to be gangster, but are really just 50 Cent...

Must have been pissing his Armani pants when Khabib tweeted that.

To be fair 50 was actually a thug prior to the rap career.

Conor became a thug after he won an interim belt.

Back