• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McGregor backtracks and unretires in one tweet.

Things got a bit too real so it was time to hit reverse.

Conor will end up in prison

As if we needed anymore proof that he was just seeking attention trying to stay relevant. What better way to end up on ESPN, just say you’re retiring.

What a mealy-mouthed tweet from Conor that is.

Hang your head in shame lad.

Fucking amazing to me that people get so worked up following McGregor's tweeting.

He's always selling something. Always. He's trying to sell a rematch and if he gets it, him and Khabib will make an absolute fucking fortune on the back of all of this bullshit.

Damn, Khabib tells him he's gonna die for insulting Islam, and Conor shoots back with 'let's all be friends'? What a cuck. He's never going to win a second fight with that no heart cuck mentality. All the whiskey and extramartial pussy has made him soft.

I was actually betting on Khabib in the first one.

I'm a Fedor/Shogun fan only. I have no room in my heart for other dudes :D

Seriously though, watch McGregor win the rematch.
I just don't see it happening. Conor knew exactly what Khabib wanted to do in the first fight, not to mention he'd been working on his TDD non-stop since the Floyd fight (and his BJJ since Diaz 1), yet he still got taken down in 15 seconds.

Khabib's TD threat will keep him honest on the feet, and using his "offensive wrestling" will get him tired quickly and probably choked out in the first. I don't see how Conor ever beats Khabib, barring some freak injury or accident

Damn, Khabib tells him he's gonna die for insulting Islam, and Conor shoots back with 'let's all be friends'? What a cuck. He's never going to win a second fight with that no heart cuck mentality. All the whiskey and extramartial pussy has made him soft.
Hard to tell who's softer. The guy who insults another man's wife.. or the other guy who takes an insult, misdirects it against a religion to provoke millions of others against the individual

LOL Conor's a bitch. Stand by your word or shut the fuck up. Publicist probably told him he was out to lunch.. And when the publicist says jump, Conor says how high.

Yep, this is lame as fuck. How fake can this dude get?

At least he's smart enough to realize he fucked up.

In all honesty... Conor seems to just be losing his mind. Like an absolute train wreck of a human

How can you have the perfect gift fall in your lap and you just continue to fuck it up. So sad.

I'll believe it when I see it and he announces he has a fight confirmed and booked.

Conor was too stupid - punched a lion that slept. Now lion comes to him and he is actually sayinc uuussshhh usssshssshh cat... sleep .. sleep please

Conor is a coward who tapped out.

Conor says, "It's only business". This suggests this is all a marketing ploy to talk trash and act tough to get more of your money.

Khabib can shutdown Conor anytime by just calling him a rapist. Also this tweet was from his PR not him. He's probably too drunk to even care.

Back