McGregor back @ it

Conor/Not Conor

• Total voters
Hung like a bear lol?

I mean if 5-6 inches is HUNG to you then sure mate. But anyone packing ~6 inches can pitch a tent in tight underwear like that easy. Unless you have additional footage of Conor's cheating escapades then I'll have to cordially disagree with that assessment.

Obligatory: No homo

*also that wasn't my concern. My concern was a grown man having multiple erections during face-offs prior to fights. That's not odd to you?
Thats my point, it isnt an erection.

You have never used your front cam? Seriously?

I don’t really use my camera much to film videos no. I take pictures sometimes. It’s probably him. It’s amazing how cool his girl is to put up with him sleeping around like this and always getting caught.

It does look like him. Honestly, who really cares. It’s not illegal for him to be sleeping in bed with a couple skanks he just banged. If I had McGregor money, I’d be doing the same thing.

Also, at this point, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Dee knew about all of this and simply didn’t care. Her entire life has been completely changed (for the better I’d say) because of him. “As long as you pay for my entire life of luxury, you can sleep with other women.” Wouldn’t be surprised at all.
I doubt she knows. He probably feeds her some bullshit. Her and Conor go way back before the money and fame so no way she’s not jealous or pressed on what he does. She’s too in love with him to leave him at this point.

I may be stupid, but I don't think that matters. The camera catches her facing it, bed is to her right. He is facing the opposite way and exposing his back. So I think that would be his left arm.
You're confusing. (and overcomplicating things)
If this was with the regular lense and the imagery would be the same, it'd be his left arm.
Because it's the front camera though, it's flipped. Hence it's the right arm.

His next opponent will be like,

"Bro i don't care about the PED tests but for the love of god make him do some STD tests before i get in the cage with this crackhead humper!"

Might be him and so what? Its totally business of his and his gf. Plus it might be old.
Half of You flaming him would fuck that bitch while snorting lines off her ass and drinking vodka off her boobs.

You're confusing. (and overcomplicating things)
If this was with the regular lense and the imagery would be the same, it'd be his left arm.
Because it's the front camera though, it's flipped. Hence it's the right arm.
I see what you're saying. Thanks

<6>
EQhxJ9cWAAE9v-v

- Conor doesn’t have tattoos on the back of his shoulders
- Conor has a weird thorny thing on the back of his neck. Look at that line coming from his nape...

Conor-Back-1.jpg

- Tip of thorny thing has wings and tips to the left. It tips to the right on video capture... but front camera flips stuff...

conor-crucifix-tattoo.jpg

Conclusion: <6><6><6><6>

But also: He gives his wife a $100Million+ lifestyle, the double champ fucks whoever the fuck he fucks

He's got hoes, he's got hoes, in different area....area codes...
Iz normal.

Back