McGregor back @ it

Conor/Not Conor

• Total voters
How fucking stupid is this guy?

Damn bro, doing Sherlock Holmes' work here!
giphy.gif

Lol correction: it actually came out Jan 23, 2019. After a google search of those god-awful lyrics, the song is 'Girls Have Fun' by Tyga.

It does look like him. Honestly, who really cares. It’s not illegal for him to be sleeping in bed with a couple skanks he just banged. If I had McGregor money, I’d be doing the same thing.

Also, at this point, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Dee knew about all of this and simply didn’t care. Her entire life has been completely changed (for the better I’d say) because of him. “As long as you pay for my entire life of luxury, you can sleep with other women.” Wouldn’t be surprised at all.

I hereby excommunicate Conman McGoober from The Order of Chads.

The chicks I bang are in a different stratosphere than those who lay with that noob.

Stay away from Proper Twelve, kids.

You'll wake up next to a 2/10 methhead.

BREAKING NEWS: Rich successful man sleeps with numerous women!

1376674_280x180.jpeg

At this point, who cares - his wife is clearly okay with it.

A lot of Conor fans in denial

LeftAridKronosaurus-small.gif

<36>
I start to wonder if he ever was any of these things after the age of eleven lmao
Back to banging crack whores and consuming copious amounts of alcohol..how we missed him.

:D

If that is Conor (it sure does look like him) then the video can't be older than a year because according to google that song came out in Feb 2019...

EDIT: the song came out Jan 23, 2019.

This is why I f*ck with Sherdog.

i don't think that's him. guy in this video has no tattoos on his left forearm and Conor's is covered.

unless the video is flipped, then ...

<6>
Front camera. Possibility video is flipped is high

<BC1>.

Khabib Bless

no tattoos on his left arm, so its either conor impersonator or old video with new music

If it's Conor, his taste in women is atrocious just like his taste in whiskey.

Tattoo is on wrong arm so unless its a mirror image its not him.

Maybe its mirror universe Conor, in the alternate universe where he stayed a plumber and had to settle for plumber standard side chicks.

This chick has so much crazy on her face.

I'm disappointed in Conor.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.... and what - you thought the guy who flew across the Atlantic ocean to throw dollies at buses and injure random fighters would avoid "so much crazy"???

???

I bet she's never done anything THAT crazy - or jumping into a ring during a live fight to punch a ref?

Clearly she's the more stable minded between them - I've never heard of her so she's doing that much well.

Back