McGregor back @ it

Conor/Not Conor

• Total voters
If you have a wife or gf please go up to her and say that you aren't old fashioned like people from the 50s and it would be beneficial if you had sex with other women. Let me know how that works out for you.
if you leave your box for a second you'll realize the world is bigger than you ever imagined. its not that uncommon... not everyone has a traditional relationship. not every girl is a close minded conservative idiot. its mutual its not some disrespectful bullshit where its like hey i'm fuckin two hot babes and they don't get shit from me., some people love in twos, triangles, diamonds, even in octagons. we only live once. some people actually like sex and don't have a billion weird boundaries and insecurities surrounding it. also if you have a big dick girls get sore, we all know that and you don't want to tear that shit loose and raw day after day so you mix in some fresh vaginas some butts holes some mouths ect. sort of like when you buy two new pairs of shoes to alternate and keep them looking fresh longer.

We cannot tell that they are the same tattoo and sherdog's definition of looking like mcgregor indicates that the guy is white and has a beard.

I actually don't care if it is or isn't mcgreg. But I can get guaranteed replies from deranged Conor haters just by arguing that is is not. You guys want it to be him so bad you post fake evidence with your real evidence, which just goes to muddy the waters. If i make a legitimate argument against it being him, you people respond with anger. You people say that I am autistic and I'm the one who needs to be in a mental health facility simply because I made an argument against what you want to be true.

you should be locked in a fucking padded cell going by your rants and delusions on this thread

you should be locked in a fucking padded cell going by your rants and delusions on this thread
I should be locked in a cell for giving legitimate reasons it isn’t him, meanwhile you obsessive little children are the ones fantasizing about another mans infidelity. Pre-cuckold mentality.

if you leave your box for a second you'll realize the world is bigger than you ever imagined. its not that uncommon... not everyone has a traditional relationship. not every girl is a close minded conservative idiot. its mutual its not some disrespectful bullshit where its like hey i'm fuckin two hot babes and they don't get shit from me., some people love in twos, triangles, diamonds, even in octagons. we only live once. some people actually like sex and don't have a billion weird boundaries and insecurities surrounding it. also if you have a big dick girls get sore, we all know that and you don't want to tear that shit loose and raw day after day so you mix in some fresh vaginas some butts holes some mouths ect. sort of like when you buy two new pairs of shoes to alternate and keep them looking fresh longer.

Open relationships usually never end well and are usually for degens exclusively. Knew a guy who was married and in an open relationship, on top of that had a kid ( can you imagine? that, poor fuckin kid). His wife got jealous because the husband wasnt giving her enough attention, which naturally is bound to happen on one side or the other. Now hes divorced, living in a $180 a week apartment and barely sees his kid.

So instead say "I'm not a close minded conservative idiot and would like to have sex with other women than you". Let me know how that works out for you.

Some of the other stuff you said in here makes it sound like you have never had sex before.

So instead say "I'm not a close minded conservative idiot and would like to have sex with other women than you". Let me know how that works out for you.

Some of the other stuff you said in here makes it sound like you have never had sex before.
sexual

Open relationships usually never end well and are usually for degens exclusively. Knew a guy who was married and in an open relationship, on top of that had a kid ( can you imagine? that, poor fuckin kid). His wife got jealous because the husband wasnt giving her enough attention, which naturally is bound to happen on one side or the other. Now hes divorced, living in a $180 a week apartment and barely sees his kid.
it sounds like you are talking about a bunch of adults who were immature tards.
you are judgmental and don't realize it. don't assume everyone is the way you think they are not everyone is from the same place and mindset its definitely doable and normal and not a degenerate thing that's disrespectful the people you are describing are dumb and kids understand communication. you must come from a bunch of idiots.

all the khabib fans mad at conor because they are still waiting to get their dicks wet

look at this degenerate crack head addicted to his dopamine. You’re the problem with the world.

This thread turned into a cuck fest real quick. A lot of wannabe Patrice O'Neal's in here too.

it sounds like you are talking about a bunch of adults who were immature tards.
you are judgmental and don't realize it. don't assume everyone is the way you think they are not everyone is from the same place and mindset its definitely doable and normal and not a degenerate thing that's disrespectful the people you are describing are dumb and kids understand communication. you must come from a bunch of idiots.

At a societal wide level of course it is dysfunctional and will lead to bad outcomes. There is a reason societies around the planet figured out long ago that things work out a lot better with stable relationships and families.

why am I even responding I don't know.

Back