McGregor back @ it

Conor/Not Conor

• Total voters
This is not a good look for Conor.
Dee Devlin should get rid of this a**hole immediately.
Right. Who needs the future mills? Her drug addicted, alcoholic, compulsively cheating husband who she's supported all this time is being himself so she should suddenly be OUTRAGED, right?

And Andrea Lee should stop hiding Nazis in her house, but this isn't how the world works, my friend.

I could go on - women should leave their abusers, etc..... it's not how reality works though.

He had his left forearm tat before 2019. Its not him. Keep trying though.
You realize that it's done with the front camera though? (which means it's his right arm)

Also it looks exactly like him, even with the crappy camera:
iguessthatsconorisnthe.png

You realize that it's done with the front camera though? (which means it's his right arm)

Also it looks exactly like him, even with the crappy camera:
View attachment 726967
I may be stupid, but I don't think that matters. The camera catches her facing it, bed is to her right. He is facing the opposite way and exposing his back. So I think that would be his left arm.

Tattoo is on wrong arm so unless its a mirror image its not him.

Maybe its mirror universe Conor, in the alternate universe where he stayed a plumber and had to settle for plumber standard side chicks.

It's flipped.

Maybe difficult to accept, this wealthy egomaniac is also hung like a bear but its quite obvious.

Hung like a bear lol?

I mean if 5-6 inches is HUNG to you then sure mate. But anyone packing ~6 inches can pitch a tent in tight underwear like that easy. Unless you have additional footage of Conor's cheating escapades then I'll have to cordially disagree with that assessment.

Obligatory: No homo

*also that wasn't my concern. My concern was a grown man having multiple erections during face-offs prior to fights. That's not odd to you?

You can bet your butt she did not choke like cowboy!

Well that’s not Dee and Jesus for a millionaire he sure picks some shit ass bitches to bang.

That chick is a solid 3 at best.

Disappointed in you Conor.

<{cruzshake}>

mcgPNG.png

But Dee, it was only business

Back