McGregor back @ it

Conor/Not Conor

• Total voters
Why would he sleep afterwards? Pussy.

So when sex is over, it's natural for a guy to feel sleepy. ... Prolactin levels are naturally higher during sleep, and animals injected with the chemical become tired immediately. This suggests a strong link between prolactin and sleep, so it's likely that the hormone's release during orgasm causes men to feel sleepy.

i don't think that's him. guy in this video has no tattoos on his left forearm and Conor's is covered.

unless the video is flipped, then ...

<6>
Front cam

This is not a good look for Conor.
Dee Devlin should get rid of this a**hole immediately.

1. Was that actually Conor? Because I didn't see any tats or definitive things to prove it. I only watched it once though couldn't deal with that crackwhore for more than 20 seconds.

2. Why did McGregor have a boner during the Mayweather weigh-ins? I don't understand that. Seriously...can someone explain why that isn't talked about more because it's just utterly outlandish and why would he want to pop wood in front of millions like a sociopath? Assert dominance over midget Mayweddda I suppose.

i don't think that's him. guy in this video has no tattoos on his left forearm and Conor's is covered.

unless the video is flipped, then ...

<6>
I mean it's done with the front camera - which flips the video...

That new Billie Eilish just dropped

<6>

<FookIsThatGuy>
image.png
<FookIsThatGuy>

So when sex is over, it's natural for a guy to feel sleepy. ... Prolactin levels are naturally higher during sleep, and animals injected with the chemical become tired immediately. This suggests a strong link between prolactin and sleep, so it's likely that the hormone's release during orgasm causes men to feel sleepy.
I think you just exposed yourself as a virgin

1. Was that actually Conor? Because I didn't see any tats or definitive things to prove it. I only watched it once though couldn't deal with that crackwhore for more than 20 seconds.

2. Why did McGregor have a boner during the Mayweather weigh-ins? I don't understand that. Seriously...can someone explain why that isn't talked about more because it's just utterly outlandish and why would he want to pop wood in front of millions like a sociopath? Assert dominance over midget Mayweddda I suppose.

Not gonna lie, 2 bothered me also. It's not like he was fighting Sexyama or Costa

don't see any tattoo on his neck... really crappy quality

If that is him, and based on that video and that bathroom photo - It is really a testament to how ugly chicks in Ireland are. He is getting top of the line whores in Ireland and they all look like dumpsters

Yeah, you do the dash first though.

And isn't this video old? Conor has luscious hair now.

Front facing camera flips the picture.

You be the judge...

EQhxJ9cWAAE9v-v

not the first time

Firstly, what a whore. You can tell.

Secondly, that is "old Conor".

You can tell due to the absence of his slicked back 40-year-old-mobster-living-in-the-80s hair.

Back