McGregor back @ it

Conor/Not Conor

• Total voters
don't see any tattoo on his neck... really crappy quality

If that is him, and based on that video and that bathroom photo - It is really a testament to how ugly chicks in Ireland are. He is getting the top of the line whores in Ireland and they all look like dumpsters
McGregor's got a good looking girl and he bangs these nasty whores on the side.

conor just living his best life guys.

Waiting for a certain guy to take notice of this thread...
DQTdfbMWAAApEP-.jpg

Thats low standards for a multimillionaire.

Everything,the room,the chick,the video quality.

That new Billie Eilish just dropped

<6>

Isn't his left arm with the tat? Which clearly isn't there in this vid. Plus it's a skank filming him asleep in what looks to be a single bed. If you don't think groupies flock to after parties for pro athletes...I'm not sure what to say.

She's looking for her 15 minutes. Or 20 seconds, better put.

That is actually my ex, she cucked me and made me watch her and Conor.

That is my bed Conor’s sleeping in, Conor cucked me but he gave me his autograph so it’s cool

Isn't his left arm with the tat? Which clearly isn't there in this vid. Plus it's a skank filming him asleep in what looks to be a single bed. If you don't think groupies flock to after parties for pro athletes...I'm not sure what to say.

She's looking for her 15 minutes. Or 20 seconds, better put.
You can see the tat on his back

If that is Conor (it sure does look like him) then the video can't be older than a year because according to google that song came out in Feb 2019...

EDIT: the song came out Jan 23, 2019.

1. Was that actually Conor? Because I didn't see any tats or definitive things to prove it. I only watched it once though couldn't deal with that crackwhore for more than 20 seconds.

2. Why did McGregor have a boner during the Mayweather weigh-ins? I don't understand that. Seriously...can someone explain why that isn't talked about more because it's just utterly outlandish and why would he want to pop wood in front of millions like a sociopath? Assert dominance over midget Mayweddda I suppose.

Maybe difficult to accept, this wealthy egomaniac is also hung like a bear but its quite obvious.

Wow thought this was a troll but the back tat is there. Not shocked but big oof right there.

If that is Conor (it sure does look like him) then the video can't be older than a year because according to google that song came out in Feb 2019...
Damn bro, doing Sherlock Holmes' work here!
giphy.gif

Back