News McGregor and Khabib involved in Twitter exchange in russian language, Conor flying to Moscow?

But the real question begs....is he "The Man" there?

People wanna know...

himym-i-gots-to-know.gif

lol @ deserve. That cokehead rapist will get a title shot whenever he wants. The moment he rings Dana and says he wants it, the UFC will make everyone else wait.

And why would Conor fight Justin? Justin doesn't have a world title and the Khabib rematch will make him way more money.

I don't understand where this "If Conor wants the rematch he will get it" narrative is coming from. It has already been disproved.

Conor has been crying for the rematch pretty much since right after Khabib son'd him. Did he get it? Khabib has fought once since. But it wasn't a rematch with Conor.

Conor is still crying for the reamatch. Khabib is negotiating for a second defense now. But it isn't for a rematch with Conor. He is negotiating to fight Ferg in March in NY.

So this narrative is BS. Do you have a source that says the Conor rematch is currently in the works? Go ahead and post that link please.

Last edited:
It would be funny to see Conor get wrestlefucked into a snowbank wearing one of those fruity $1000 track suits and designer shoes.

Conor needs to come back and win a fight for me to care anymore. Love watching him fight but all he does these days is tweet messages at other fighters like see you soon and before you know it he hasn't fought in 2 to 3 years.

Conor's gonna get murdered if he goes to Russia and starts acting a fool. They're not gonna play with him over there. He better chill before he ends up missing forever.

Do Russia and Ireland have an extradition treaty ?

Just translated Khabib's tweet lmfao, no way Conor can respond to that

I don't understand where this "If Conor wants the rematch he will get it" narrative is coming from. It has already been disproved.

Conor has been crying for the rematch pretty much since right after Khabib son'd him. Did he get it? Khabib has fought once since. But it wasn't a rematch with Conor.

Conor is still crying for the reamatch. Khabib is negotiating for a second defense now. But it isn't for a rematch with Conor. He is negotiating to fight Ferg in March in NY.

So this narrative is BS. Do you have a source that says the Conor rematch is currently in the works? Go ahead and post that link please.

All Conor's done is hint at a rematch, and Dana's said a couple of times that they chatted and Conor's interested. Conor has a PR team and they know what they're doing. They're not going to have him calling out contenders like Justin and Ferg who won't get him as much money as rematch with Khabib. And whether he himself actually does want the fight is irrelevant. It benefits him from a business stand-point just to pretend he does.

How is this narrative BS? I don't know what you've been watching, but it isn't the UFC if you think that the UFC won't drop everything to give Conor a title shot if he goes direct to Dana and seriously asks for one. Why would they give it to Justin or Ferg over Conor or anyone else and make way, way less money? The UFC is a business. That's it. They will go with whatever makes them the most money.

Don't forget that the UFC isn't some sport, and don't forget that they happily gave CM Punk a co-main slot in his debut and were more than willing to give Brock a title shot against DC even though he'd lost twice and had a NC since 2010. That's right, a guy who had 3 fights in 9 years and didn't win any of them. They were willing to make everyone step aside for Brock. So, what makes you think they wouldn't do exactly the same for Conor, who is far, far more of a draw in MMA?

lol @ deserve. That cokehead rapist will get a title shot whenever he wants. The moment he rings Dana and says he wants it, the UFC will make everyone else wait.

And why would Conor fight Justin? Justin doesn't have a world title and the Khabib rematch will make him way more money.
haha , he is already doing it but he is not getting the shot.
he is begging Khabib on twitter but Khabib rules and reminds him every time that Conor is his bitch

All Conor's done is hint at a rematch, and Dana's said a couple of times that they chatted and Conor's interested. Conor has a PR team and they know what they're doing. They're not going to have him calling out contenders like Justin and Ferg who won't get him as much money as rematch with Khabib. And whether he himself actually does want the fight is irrelevant. It benefits him from a business stand-point just to pretend he does.

How is this narrative BS? I don't know what you've been watching, but it isn't the UFC if you think that the UFC won't drop everything to give Conor a title shot if he goes direct to Dana and seriously asks for one. Why would they give it to Justin or Ferg over Conor or anyone else and make way, way less money? The UFC is a business. That's it. They will go with whatever makes them the most money.

Don't forget that the UFC isn't some sport, and don't forget that they happily gave CM Punk a co-main slot in his debut and were more than willing to give Brock a title shot against DC even though he'd lost twice and had a NC since 2010. That's right, a guy who had 3 fights in 9 years and didn't win any of them. They were willing to make everyone step aside for Brock. So, what makes you think they wouldn't do exactly the same for Conor, who is far, far more of a draw in MMA?
You don't know what I'm watching? I don't know what you've been watching.

The media is constantly asking Dana in every interview what is going on with Conor and Dana's answer is always the same. He says that Conor wants the Khabib rematch. And Conor is constantly crying for the Khabib rematch on social media. But he has not been gifted the Khabib rematch.

Hence the "If Conor wants the rematch he will get it" narrative is BS. He wants it, he hasn't gotten it. Khabib shut that nonsense down.

Back