News McGregor and Khabib involved in Twitter exchange in russian language, Conor flying to Moscow?

Well ask yourself, if you were offered a fight to make the most money possible who would you choose? Conor by far.

Why not ask the champ the same question? Oh yeah, there's no need - he already answered by fighting Poirier and upcoming fight with Ferguson, both while Conor keeps begging for a rematch.

When will Contards accept he is no longer the A Side? Even Dana himself said this much lol.

You don't know what I'm watching? I don't know what you've been watching.

The media is constantly asking Dana in every interview what is going on with Conor and Dana's answer is always the same. He says that Conor wants the Khabib rematch. And Conor is constantly crying for the Khabib rematch on social media. But he has not been gifted the Khabib rematch.

Hence the "If Conor wants the rematch he will get it" narrative is BS. He wants it, he hasn't gotten it. Khabib shut that nonsense down.

You're eating up Dana's bullshit that easily? Come on, man.

Of course Dana is saying it. Dana says a lot of things, but if Conor went to him in earnest and asked for the contract, do you seriously believe the UFC wouldn't fucking jump at the chance to make that fight? Conor vs Khabib in the right place and time is worth more than all their other fights for the year combined.

You need to understand that Conor has been working this angle for ages now, and he does it with plenty of fighters to keep himself relevant. On the site I bet on, you can place a wager on who is going to win between Conor Vs Aldo in their upcoming rematch, which was never even announced to my knowledge. But where does that come from? Conor teasing it on twitter and people eating it up. When Dustin was getting wins, he was talking about Dustin. When Max was looking like the next GOAT, he was talking about him. It's what his PR team does.

He's talking about Khabib now on social media all the time because that is where the biggest money is, and whether he actually does fight him doesn't matter. The more he teases at the big fish, the more attention it brings to him and his brand.

Lol @ Khabib even being able to shut it down. Khabib is worth a lot of money to the UFC, but he's also a hassle. He doesn't give a fuck what he does and he's essentially out for a big stretch every year with ramadan. If Conor truly wanted the fight, the UFC would bend over backwards to make it happen. If Khabib refused, the UFC would likely strip him and you'd be seeing Conor vs fucking Nate or some nonsense for the LW belt.

Ask yourself this, who do you think the UFC would rather be in business with? Khabib, who makes them far less money and comes with his own problems, or Conor, the biggest money maker they've ever had?

The UFC only care about money, and they'll do what they need to in order to make the most of it, and at this point, Conor is exactly the same.

Conor would ko Justin Gaethje so easily lol
If he thought it was that easy he would have done it already.

The two guys who did beat Justin had to go thru ww3 to get it done. And hes alot better than he was then.

And the two guys that did it easily got tkod by the G.O.A.T. Conor made it look too easy. He would finish Alvarez and Poirier on the same night.

And the two guys that did it easily got tkod by the G.O.A.T. Conor made it look too easy. He would finish Alvarez and Poirier on the same night.

If we are talking mma math then everyone that whipped Duffy, would also whip Conor

lol he called him киска. what a stupid Irish bitch. talk to your fluffer Artem, dont use Google translate, before trying to speak Russian.

You're eating up Dana's bullshit that easily? Come on, man.

Of course Dana is saying it. Dana says a lot of things, but if Conor went to him in earnest and asked for the contract, do you seriously believe the UFC wouldn't fucking jump at the chance to make that fight? Conor vs Khabib in the right place and time is worth more than all their other fights for the year combined.

You need to understand that Conor has been working this angle for ages now, and he does it with plenty of fighters to keep himself relevant. On the site I bet on, you can place a wager on who is going to win between Conor Vs Aldo in their upcoming rematch, which was never even announced to my knowledge. But where does that come from? Conor teasing it on twitter and people eating it up. When Dustin was getting wins, he was talking about Dustin. When Max was looking like the next GOAT, he was talking about him. It's what his PR team does.

He's talking about Khabib now on social media all the time because that is where the biggest money is, and whether he actually does fight him doesn't matter. The more he teases at the big fish, the more attention it brings to him and his brand.

Lol @ Khabib even being able to shut it down. Khabib is worth a lot of money to the UFC, but he's also a hassle. He doesn't give a fuck what he does and he's essentially out for a big stretch every year with ramadan. If Conor truly wanted the fight, the UFC would bend over backwards to make it happen. If Khabib refused, the UFC would likely strip him and you'd be seeing Conor vs fucking Nate or some nonsense for the LW belt.

Ask yourself this, who do you think the UFC would rather be in business with? Khabib, who makes them far less money and comes with his own problems, or Conor, the biggest money maker they've ever had?

The UFC only care about money, and they'll do what they need to in order to make the most of it, and at this point, Conor is exactly the same.

You are saying that if Conor wants the rematch he will get it. But he has been crying for the rematch pretty much since right after Khabib son'd him.
He did not get it. These are facts. You have already been proven wrong. How is this even an argument?

And you can't honestly believe that they would strip Khabib for demanding Ferg next and refusing Conor.

Yeah, that would be a real good look for the UFC brand - stripping a champion for demanding to fight the actual legitimate #1 contender on a 7 year 12 fight win streak instead of the challenger who hasn't won a fight in 3 years and is a whopping 1 - 1 in the division. The same challenger who he just definitively finished rather easily and the same challenger who then refused to actually fight to try to legitimately earn the title rematch.

Khabib isn't getting stripped for demanding Ferg. Get real.

How many ppvs did dusin/khabib do? im not being a conor douche here im just curious? I assume not great or everyone would have bragged it up like crazy.. all i heard was well since the espn deal ppv sales dont matter which seems kinda silly to me.

So how many did it do , does anybody know did it crack a million? If he is a huge star like he is made out to be he should be selling a million no problem like brock,conor or ronda but i dont think thats the case if i had to bet on it.

The man comment i think means he is the champ and won the first fight so he is in sense the A side as you claim but im not so sure the bigger draw which kinda puts them in a 50/50 when it comes to A side B side non sense talk that floyd started..

so on a finacial aspect 5hey should make about same amount due to conor selling bigger and khabib being champ and winning first fight.

Just my opinon.. i know the cool thing now is to shit all over conor but people buy his ppv's and he can sell and you all know you would watch the fight if they have a second go. Enjoy the fights and stop bitching so much you all sound like fucking girl.
Are you fucking retarded? Crack a million? There are only 2 million ESPN + subscribers and 1.5 million are from before the UFC deal. No one is cracking a million with the ESPN deal. Not Khabib, not Conor, no one.

Conor constantly tweets that he wants a Khabib rematch, he says so on video in his Ariel interview, Dana constantly says Conor wants the rematch... but no apparently Conor doesnt "really" want it because if he did then he'd have gotten it by now, it's all an act folks lol

You are saying that if Conor wants the rematch he will get it. But he has been crying for the rematch pretty much since right after Khabib son'd him.
He did not get it. These are facts. You have already been proven wrong. How is this even an argument?

And you can't honestly believe that they would strip Khabib for demanding Ferg next and refusing Conor.

Yeah, that would be a real good look for the UFC brand - stripping a champion for demanding to fight the actual legitimate #1 contender on a 7 year 12 fight win streak instead of the challenger who hasn't won a fight in 3 years and is a whopping 1 - 1 in the division. The same challenger who he just definitively finished rather easily and the same challenger who then refused to actually fight to try to legitimately earn the title rematch.

At this point I'm pretty sure you're wasting your breath on trolls. Stripping a champ for wanting to fight the official Nr.1 contender instead of a guy he just finished? Lmao.

Lol the way you contards spin reality s beyond desperate

Conor could rape someone right in front of you and you'd say, "he's not really raping anyone, he's just pretending, to keep his brand relevant etc etc

You're a moron if you read my posts and somehow came to the conclusion that I'm a 'contard' as you put it.

Learn to read better or sit the fuck down and let the big boys talk.

You're a moron if you read my posts and somehow came to the conclusion that I'm a 'contard' as you put it.

Learn to read better or sit the fuck down and let the big boys talk.

Great rebuttal Contard.

You said conor doesnt really want the khabib rematch and anyone who believes otherwise is "eating Dana's BS"

He hasn't been begging for anything. A bunch of tweets hyping up a potential fight? Come on. Him posting a russian visa or whatever the other day means nothing. Crying would be him going all out to make it happen. He hasn't done that at all.

Khabib doesn't decide who he fights. The UFC does. If Conor was out there seriously asking for the shot and Khabib refused, why wouldn't the UFC strip him? If they can't do Khabib v Conor, then who cares? Conor v Ferg or Nate will do better numbers than Khabib vs Ferg.

It's a load of shit, but the UFC will do whatever they want. They've done these under handed tactics plenty of times. Legitimate #1 contender? What the fuck does that even mean? Some media outlets vote and they decide some pointless ranking? Do you think the UFC give a fuck about that? I remember when Nate came back and beat MJ, then he gets given the Conor fight and all of a sudden he's ranked like 4 or 5. Those rankings don't mean a fucking thing.

You made your point about Ferg being on a 12 fight streak, but that hasn't gotten him the shot so far has it? If that mattered, why did Conor get it against Eddie instead of Ferg? You say they wouldn't give it to Conor who is 1-1 at LW and hasn't fought in 3 years or whatever. I gave you an example of why that doesn't matter at all in Brock. They forgot all about Stipe, one of their most dominant HW champs ever, and were ready to give it to a guy who was on a 2 fight losing streak, had popped hot in his last outing, and hadn't won a fight in 9 years.

Conor doesn't need to legitimately earn a rematch. That isn't how this thing works. Personally, I truly wish the UFC ran things more like you seem to think they do, but history proves that they don't.

Are you fucking retarded? Crack a million? There are only 2 million ESPN + subscribers and 1.5 million are from before the UFC deal. No one is cracking a million with the ESPN deal. Not Khabib, not Conor, no one.
Nope but i can tell you are with that terrible response filled with anger for no reason. Have a blessed day sir.

P.s ill go on record and say conors comback fight does 800,000-1,000,000 and it gets announced that it does...

Great rebuttal Contard.

You said conor doesnt really want the khabib rematch and anyone who believes otherwise is "eating Dana's BS"

I explained what Conor's doing and why. If you couldn't understand that and just want to believe that I'm some Conor fan so you can call me a 'Contard', then yeah, you truly are a moron.

Take a note from Death By Samson and try to throw in some legitimate discussion or fuck off to another thread with your stupid shit.

He hasn't been begging for anything. A bunch of tweets hyping up a potential fight? Come on. Him posting a russian visa or whatever the other day means nothing. Crying would be him going all out to make it happen. He hasn't done that at all.

Khabib doesn't decide who he fights. The UFC does. If Conor was out there seriously asking for the shot and Khabib refused, why wouldn't the UFC strip him? If they can't do Khabib v Conor, then who cares? Conor v Ferg or Nate will do better numbers than Khabib vs Ferg.

It's a load of shit, but the UFC will do whatever they want. They've done these under handed tactics plenty of times. Legitimate #1 contender? What the fuck does that even mean? Some media outlets vote and they decide some pointless ranking? Do you think the UFC give a fuck about that? I remember when Nate came back and beat MJ, then he gets given the Conor fight and all of a sudden he's ranked like 4 or 5. Those rankings don't mean a fucking thing.

You made your point about Ferg being on a 12 fight streak, but that hasn't gotten him the shot so far has it? If that mattered, why did Conor get it against Eddie instead of Ferg? You say they wouldn't give it to Conor who is 1-1 at LW and hasn't fought in 3 years or whatever. I gave you an example of why that doesn't matter at all in Brock. They forgot all about Stipe, one of their most dominant HW champs ever, and were ready to give it to a guy who was on a 2 fight losing streak, had popped hot in his last outing, and hadn't won a fight in 9 years.

Conor doesn't need to legitimately earn a rematch. That isn't how this thing works. Personally, I truly wish the UFC ran things more like you seem to think they do, but history proves that they don't.

What he said.
<This7>

Conor constantly tweets that he wants a Khabib rematch, he says so on video in his Ariel interview, Dana constantly says Conor wants the rematch... but no apparently Conor doesnt "really" want it because if he did then he'd have gotten it by now, it's all an act folks lol

Back