News McGregor and Khabib involved in Twitter exchange in russian language, Conor flying to Moscow?

Lol at Conor getting a rematch. Khabib runs the UFC now and he is the A-side. Even Dana has admitted to such.

Conor can only beg him for a fight and post on twitter. Conor will forever be Khabib's bitch.
How many ppvs did dusin/khabib do? im not being a conor douche here im just curious? I assume not great or everyone would have bragged it up like crazy.. all i heard was well since the espn deal ppv sales dont matter which seems kinda silly to me.

So how many did it do , does anybody know did it crack a million? If he is a huge star like he is made out to be he should be selling a million no problem like brock,conor or ronda but i dont think thats the case if i had to bet on it.

The man comment i think means he is the champ and won the first fight so he is in sense the A side as you claim but im not so sure the bigger draw which kinda puts them in a 50/50 when it comes to A side B side non sense talk that floyd started..

so on a finacial aspect 5hey should make about same amount due to conor selling bigger and khabib being champ and winning first fight.

Just my opinon.. i know the cool thing now is to shit all over conor but people buy his ppv's and he can sell and you all know you would watch the fight if they have a second go. Enjoy the fights and stop bitching so much you all sound like fucking girl.

The undefeated-Dagestani wasted no time in responding to his post by aiming a dig at his former foe.

He uploaded a message in Russian which translates to "This is a fiasco wino" - an apparent swipe about McGregor being an alcoholic.
McGregor then hit back with a Tweet composed in Russian which translates to "See you in Moscow, p*ssy"

And then Conor posts photo of him getting Russian visa

Lets make "bus gate 2.0" in Russia and even more anticipated rematch and angrier Khabib

tweets mean less than nothning. conor said he was going to russia to do stuff with proper 12.

conor just tweeting to stay in the spotlight.

no he wouldnt justin wrestles him just like khabib did.

Conor's takedown defense is so underrated. Gaethje will not just take down him down at will. Conor stops his takedowns then kod him with a clean counter.

conor calling someone a jock sniffer - while a couple of years ago he and his supporters - after floyd toyed with him then put him in CTE heaven - claim but in a "real fight" conor would take him down and submit or pound him out.

I guess irony and hypocrisy are not in his personage.

Now that the dust has settled on his career, Conor basically won because he beat up smaller guys/smaller bones. Granted, Alvarez seems to be the outlier, but I can't see him beating any top 4 lightweight. I feel like he would gas and get rocked.

Conor's takedown defense is so underrated. Gaethje will not just take down him down at will. Conor stops his takedowns then kod him with a clean counter.

underrated you mean get takin down anytime at will.

For fuck sake, Conor can out cringe anyone these days. I'm to the point where I wish he would fight, or just get the fuck out of MMA altogether.

Lol at Conor getting a rematch. Khabib runs the UFC now and he is the A-side. Even Dana has admitted to such.

Conor can only beg him for a fight and post on twitter. Conor will forever be Khabib's bitch.
Thats just business as usual for Dana/UFC, Conor doesnt want to fight, they sort of throw him under the bus, they try to make the guy that is actually fighting a bigger name, all regular stuff there, Conor doesnt really deserve a rematch, Khabib already defended while Conor is only getting into trouble, only way to make a rematch deserving is getting Conor to fight someone and get an impressive win, then Khabib, i would watch either way.

Conor needs to move on. He lost the fight , the battle, the war, everything! No one thinks he will ever beat Khabib and its embarrassing seeing him make a fool out of himself time after time on twitter

Conor hasn't won a fight in 3 years (his pub fights with old men don't count).

He needs several wins before he is even considered for a title fight.
The old man fight was a draw at best

He's needs someone to pay attention to him/

You don't know what I'm watching? I don't know what you've been watching.

The media is constantly asking Dana in every interview what is going on with Conor and Dana's answer is always the same. He says that Conor wants the Khabib rematch. And Conor is constantly crying for the Khabib rematch on social media. But he has not been gifted the Khabib rematch.

Hence the "If Conor wants the rematch he will get it" narrative is BS. He wants it, he hasn't gotten it. Khabib shut that nonsense down.

Leave it alone @Death By Samson he's still caught up in the business aspect of Conor thinking that his stock ain't dropped some since the Khabib thrashing. Or maybe he hasn't heard the calls from his very own Connie's about him fighting a contender exactly the counter narrative to buddy's argument. Nobody as interest in a Khabib rematch until he shows he can come @Khabib with something other than tweets with dick pics...

Conor gasses leaving the airport and flies back home.

Then he should fight him, easy money.

Think I hear a mic just drop ↑↑↑ @conorg.o.a.t need not reply....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back