News McGregor and Khabib involved in Twitter exchange in russian language, Conor flying to Moscow?

good move from mike gregor going to russia with all his pussy problems, bet he will get a lot of pussy with no problems

Awesome response man Kinda sad I am missing out on a free flight to the states hahahahahaha

Your wife sounds like my kinda gal LOL

yeah man, she’s a piece of work... beautiful and sweet as sugar when she’s happy and getting her way, but can be nasty as a saltwater croc... especially when provoked. She’s originally from Thailand, and she is Isan (ethnic Laoation), translated below if you haven’t been to Thailand... my apologies for the shittily put together diatribe response but I figured you’d find it humorous
{<jordan}

Isan are usually from Northeast Thailand and a little darker, the region is considered poor, backwards, and undereducated. I’d say they are considered a minority, my understanding is other Thai’s think their darker because their usually farmers or laborers, outside slavishly keeping the Jasmine rice flowing...lol. They speak Laoation, but also Thai, but not considered proper Thai by some like people from Bangkok. My close friend from my Army days who is half Thai explained all this to me, he said something IIRC they consider most people from the Northeast provinces to speak “peasant Thai dialect” There is prejudice im told as there is everywhere in the world, while my wife is educated and left home to stay with relatives and attend the college in BKK and eventually stay and become teacher, she has quite the complex about her roots.

My father-in-law or her father (Sawat) was a soldier back in the day, Royal Thai Army Rapid Deployment Force (Paratroopers) when he finished with the military he was a Nak Muay for a while... eventually him and my mother-in-law had 4 daughters... he trained them, they all know how to fight...lol. REALLY I can honestly say she knows how to fight... I’ve got a suspicion when they trained Sawat had them sparring... her sisters, friends, her 35 cousins... the Village she comes from has about 100 people and when we visit it seems like she’s related to half of them. Sawat, is about 65, not an ounce of body fat, all muscle 5’5” maybe 155 lbs, and he still trains, has been for probably 55 years, I wouldnt wanna try him. Fast forward to present day... It’s funny we have a separate building behind our house, a workshop with bays, for when I had muscle cars. After the cars went and I became too cheap to pay membership I converted the bays into a gym. She will be out doing yard work or something, I’ll go to let the dog in or take out trash and I’ll hear the sound that the rafters make when somebody’s working one of the heavy bags, if I walk closer I’ll hear her making her making Muay Thai grunt when she connects...lol. She never tells anyone, if the kids or I walk out there she will stop and kinda act embarrassed... like ahhhh, you caught me. I know she still enjoys training... Muay Thai was engrained her from a young age. I remember when we first met and I was working in Bangkok, we were horseplaying around and she threw a combination and finished with a low kick, I was baffled, I could tell by her form she had trained, but what really stuck out was that she would wrist twist at the end of her punches. So I asked her where she learned to fight... anyway that’s that’s how I found out she wasn’t to be missed with...LoL.

I honestly feel sorry for the one who makes her feel slighted because they will be in for an unpleasant surprise... for instance with me or the kids if we disagree with her or argue it very quickly escalates and she goes fucking bipolar... it’s usually an act or just a show of force, it’s usually not worth arguing with her, we all know, and that’s that..,

The larger problem is If it’s someone she doesn’t know, a confrontation ensues and she feels disrespected, she will throw down in a heartbeat, it’s not normal. She lacks that impulse that 99% of people have to take a second and think, if this ends up being more than just an argument it’s going to maybe be bad, I can get arrested or beat up... absolutely no analysis of the situation... because there is no argument, postering, or shit talk, she goes from 0 to “sucker punch” in an instant. Ive seen it over the years, she has this unmistakable look or expression she makes, where her sweet friendly eyes just change... and that’s it, she’ll just punch or kick a mother phuckr...lol.

I’m telling you I’ve got some stories, I could write a book about the insanity I’ve witnessed with her, actually this post is from bits and pieces of some unedited rough work I’m putting together for a story about my life and 25 years of military service, working in SOF, my time working and traveling all over Europe and Asia, the Middle East, wars, OIF/OEF, surviving getting shot in the head, living with PTSD and CTE, and my unbelievable life experiences... I started working on this at the suggestion of a close friend whom I tell everything to... she’s 72 my neighbor and adopted grandmother... I contacted an aspiring writer who’s a friend of a friend, I sent a few pages of samples, he asked if it was verifiable, and it is... he thinks it’s unreal and says keep it coming, we’ve been at it since July. I keep telling him and others that I share with “I really just can’t just make this shit up,”....LoL. It’s kinda became my mantra.
<36>

yeah man, she’s a piece of work... beautiful and sweet as sugar when she’s happy and getting her way, but can be nasty as a saltwater croc... especially when provoked. She’s originally from Thailand, and she is Isan (ethnic Laoation), translated below if you haven’t been to Thailand... my apologies for the shittily put together diatribe response but I figured you’d find it humorous
{<jordan}

Isan are usually from Northeast Thailand and a little darker, the region is considered poor, backwards, and undereducated. I’d say they are considered a minority, my understanding is other Thai’s think their darker because their usually farmers or laborers, outside slavishly keeping the Jasmine rice flowing...lol. They speak Laoation, but also Thai, but not considered proper Thai by some like people from Bangkok. My close friend from my Army days who is half Thai explained all this to me, he said something IIRC they consider most people from the Northeast provinces to speak “peasant Thai dialect” There is prejudice im told as there is everywhere in the world, while my wife is educated and left home to stay with relatives and attend the college in BKK and eventually stay and become teacher, she has quite the complex about her roots.

My father-in-law or her father (Sawat) was a soldier back in the day, Royal Thai Army Rapid Deployment Force (Paratroopers) when he finished with the military he was a Nak Muay for a while... eventually him and my mother-in-law had 4 daughters... he trained them, they all know how to fight...lol. REALLY I can honestly say she knows how to fight... I’ve got a suspicion when they trained Sawat had them sparring... her sisters, friends, her 35 cousins... the Village she comes from has about 100 people and when we visit it seems like she’s related to half of them. Sawat, is about 65, not an ounce of body fat, all muscle 5’5” maybe 155 lbs, and he still trains, has been for probably 55 years, I wouldnt wanna try him. Fast forward to present day... It’s funny we have a separate building behind our house, a workshop with bays, for when I had muscle cars. After the cars went and I became too cheap to pay membership I converted the bays into a gym. She will be out doing yard work or something, I’ll go to let the dog in or take out trash and I’ll hear the sound that the rafters make when somebody’s working one of the heavy bags, if I walk closer I’ll hear her making her making Muay Thai grunt when she connects...lol. She never tells anyone, if the kids or I walk out there she will stop and kinda act embarrassed... like ahhhh, you caught me. I know she still enjoys training... Muay Thai was engrained her from a young age. I remember when we first met and I was working in Bangkok, we were horseplaying around and she threw a combination and finished with a low kick, I was baffled, I could tell by her form she had trained, but what really stuck out was that she would wrist twist at the end of her punches. So I asked her where she learned to fight... anyway that’s that’s how I found out she wasn’t to be missed with...LoL.

I honestly feel sorry for the one who makes her feel slighted because they will be in for an unpleasant surprise... for instance with me or the kids if we disagree with her or argue it very quickly escalates and she goes fucking bipolar... it’s usually an act or just a show of force, it’s usually not worth arguing with her, we all know, and that’s that..,

The larger problem is If it’s someone she doesn’t know, a confrontation ensues and she feels disrespected, she will throw down in a heartbeat, it’s not normal. She lacks that impulse that 99% of people have to take a second and think, if this ends up being more than just an argument it’s going to maybe be bad, I can get arrested or beat up... absolutely no analysis of the situation... because there is no argument, postering, or shit talk, she goes from 0 to “sucker punch” in an instant. Ive seen it over the years, she has this unmistakable look or expression she makes, where her sweet friendly eyes just change... and that’s it, she’ll just punch or kick a mother phuckr...lol.

I’m telling you I’ve got some stories, I could write a book about the insanity I’ve witnessed with her, actually this post is from bits and pieces of some unedited rough work I’m putting together for a story about my life and 25 years of military service, working in SOF, my time working and traveling all over Europe and Asia, the Middle East, wars, OIF/OEF, surviving getting shot in the head, living with PTSD and CTE, and my unbelievable life experiences... I started working on this at the suggestion of a close friend whom I tell everything to... she’s 72 my neighbor and adopted grandmother... I contacted an aspiring writer who’s a friend of a friend, I sent a few pages of samples, he asked if it was verifiable, and it is... he thinks it’s unreal and says keep it coming, we’ve been at it since July. I keep telling him and others that I share with “I really just can’t just make this shit up,”....LoL. It’s kinda became my mantra.
<36>

Bro I grew up in a cult called the Children of God or the Family. Lived all over South East Asia I 100% could match you crazy story for crazy story.

Ill be headed to America next year to visit family if I am anywhere near you I am gonna spend a night buying beers or whatever and trading bad ass stories!!

My wife is Welsh hahahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back