McGregor /Aldo, Werdum/Cain 12/12 Rousey /Tate, Weidman / Rockhold Jan 2. at MGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be out for well over a year due to injuries -> nearly ruin UFC 180 for pulling out due to said injuries -> don't make the effort to train at high altitude and get utterly annihilated in the fight -> get immediate rematch.

Lounds segit.

He was even injured after he won the title the first time too :)

The biggest fight in the middleweight division is Rockhold/Weidman. It is probably the most interesting title fight of the year, outside of McGregor vs Aldo. Miesha has already lost twice to Ronda, and quite frankly has not improved enough for anyone to consider her having a realistic chance. Ronda vs Cyborg? Sure I could see that overshadowing Weidman/Rockhold. However Miesha vs Ronda 3 is a joke of title fight and should not in any regard be placed above the biggest middleweight fight since Silva/Weidman 2.

Ronda/Bethe just did 900k to 1 mill buys and you think they are gonna put Ronda/Tate under Weidman/Luke?

Ronda/Tate is a million buy PPV. Weidman/Luke on its own is maybe a 500k PPV.

Dont like Cain/Werdum rematch even though it probably will be a different fight outside of Mexico.

Think Stipe should get it and Cain should have to win a fight first and then a rematch is fine.

I agree the fight will probably much different. To me it's not even about if Cain can win. It's just not a fight i want to see right now. Especially after how the HW title picture has been the last few years.

Was hoping for Dallas, but now that it's in Vegas I might actually go to the fights. I'm not as disappointed by the Werdum-Cain fight as everyone else, although I think there is much better matchups to be made.

Hope Werdum knocks him out this time. That's fucking ridiculous.

So probably a rubber match if Cain wins ... in 2017 .

Shame I'll be missing Aldo/McGregor, cause I'm definitely not buying Werdum/Cain 2

So Decemeber 12th is the new day that McGregor destroys Aldo and shuts him down once and for all? Awesome news.

I only had to read the title 3 times to get it. sigh.

Sea Level Cain is going to fucking steamroll Werdoooom. But I hope I am dead wrong.

I say this because I got altitude sickness when I was in the best shape of my life, and it was fucking brutal.

do not want to see Cain rematch anyone ever again

UFC ruined JDS's stock when they rushed him to fight Cain. Not they will ruin Cains stock if he loses 2 in a row. Its called starting from the bottom once you lose UNLESS you have at least 5 title defenses in.

JDS was rushed back in due to the market and GLOBO/tv execs. Very similar to this fight and the mexican market.

Cain rematch is silly. He should beat at least one contender before a rematch even with the time off and the altitude.

She has to be. You can't have Weidman as the main event holding Ronda back. She drew more PPV buys on God awful cards vs. Zingano and Correia than she did in the co-main event of UFC 175 with a great fight in Weidman-Machida headlining it.

Considering Weidman is in on the PPV cut, if you are any kind of fan of Weidman, you should be hoping Ronda main events as well. It'll be much better for Weidman and his family letting Ronda main event and bring in the cash.

I'm not sure weidman is even a star. He has yet to hold a ppv by himself. Silva, Ronda, machida, vacant lhw belt were all involved in his fights.

I would say that weidman alone would sell 250-300k.

cain is one of my favorite fighters but no way does he deserve an immediate rematch...

Hopefully we see cruz back soon and can finally do that Dilashaw/Cruz fight possibly on one of those cards too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back