McGregor /Aldo, Werdum/Cain 12/12 Rousey /Tate, Weidman / Rockhold Jan 2. at MGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cain don't deserve another shot .... What bullshit

Werdum vs Cain 2 better be some bullshit. Fuck the rematches, Cain needs to fight someone else before getting another title shot.

So McGregor/Aldo and Ronda/Tate are headlining each respective card?
I'm not against that or anything, it is just interesting.

I'll be backing Cain to get the belt back in Vegas for sure, he prepared horribly last time.

War RRR

$_57.JPG

They should have a replacement ready for when Cain gets injured.

This sucks. I'd rather enjoy these fights gradually over the next few months rather than waiting half a year just to have them all over with in one night.

Fuck that Cain rematch, seriously fuck it, so stupid, how can they make that stupid match up and think its what the fan really want?! Bunch of idiots.

I feel like everyone else does about Cain/Werdum. It's a disappointment.

Don't really care to see Tate get a third shot at Rousey, given how the last two went. But I'll watch.

Weidman v Rockhold is awesome.

They really like pairing Weidman with Ronda. Great cards. Just disappointed we have like 4 months until all those champs fight. That leaves LHW, WW, LW, BW, Fly between that which isn't bad. It's just the less exciting title divisions right now. LHW doesn't have their stripped champ. Lawler Condit will be great actually. Haven't been siked for LW in awhile. Never been excited for BW. Really excited for Johnson-Dodson however.

Man, I'm so bummed out that they pussied out of the Dallas show. They had us hyped up for that and pulled the rug out from under us. We were seriously making plans for December 5th down here and now I'm so disappointed. They really had a chance to do something special and threw it away because they are spread so thin with so many shows right now, they had no choice but to go this route. Fuck this. The Emperor has no clothes?! More like the Emperor has no balls!

Please don't tell me Ronda is the main event over Weidman.

Werdum/Cain is probably the worst instant rematch I've ever seen and those asshole put it on the McGregor fight so I am going to watch it. Fuck you UFC

Man, I'm so bummed out that they pussied out of the Dallas show. They had us hyped up for that and pulled the rug out from under us. We were seriously making plans for December 5th down here and now I'm so disappointed. They really had a chance to do something special and threw it away because they are spread so thin with so many shows right now, they had no choice but to go this route. Fuck this. The Emperor has no clothes?! More like the Emperor has no balls!
They were always using that to make the MGM pay more. They will make more money having it in Vegas. People will actually travel there, tickets will be super expensive.

Plus they make even more by separating these into two giant shows.

I am somehow less interested in Cain/Werdum than Rousey/Tate, probably because there are so many better options for Werdum right now.

LMAO CAIN GOT A REMATCH

He gonna whoop that boy this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back