Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2 in december

He's probably just trying to steal headlines away from Canelo and GGG. He usually pulls this type of stuff every time there's a huge boxing match happening that he isn't involved in. I doubt the fight is for real.

I would pay to watch the rematch. It will probably end the same way but I will still be cheering for Pac the whole way.

I’m all for it, Pac gonna lose again... but do slightly better this time.
Good for boxing, great for those fucks.

Who cares though, ate his moment... in a few we got triple g vs opie, and in 3 weeks khabib and connie.
Better matchups, imo... and I’m a pactard as well.

Shame. 50 - 0 has a nice ring to it. Can't see an older, slower Pac having anything for Floyd a second time around though.

Would rather he fought the winner of GGG/Canelo

Both of those guys have things to challenge Floyd with, I don't think Manny does anymore

Would love to see Manny win but i don't see it.Floyd wins by UD again.

People are sleeping on Pac. He fought Mayweather with a torn rotator cuff. Been active fighting and defending belts. Got robbed vs Horn but did this to his face

iu

Floyd looked slow fighting McGregor. If it goes to decision Floyd gets the W.

So Mayweather is going to cash in on Manny and Conor one more time for good measure? Lol.

For years I said that Mayweather was ducking Pac but that when they did fight that Pac wouldn't be able to land anything. Now that they are older, Pac has a better chance to land but I doubt that he will. Mayweather by another UD. Mayweather 8 rounds to 4 or 9 to 3.

Loled at all those asian Pacquiao groupies.

"I luh you" "I luh you" "I luh you"

Crazy? Did you watch the first fight? Manny had nothing for him.

I thought Manny would be able to trap him in a corner and unload combos. Maybe miss a few, but catch him clean with a few shots. Never happened.
Was injured

People are sleeping on Pac. He fought Mayweather with a torn rotator cuff. Been active fighting and defending belts. Got robbed vs Horn but did this to his face

iu

Floyd looked slow fighting McGregor. If it goes to decision Floyd gets the W.
Floyd looked slow? I'm not denying that athletes get slower as they age, but that performance showed us nothing about Floyd's speed. He wasn't fighting like himself. He was stalking McGregor and fucking him up.

Was injured
Lol

Edit: I put money on and was rooting hard for Manny in that fight. Floyd is the superior fighter. No more doubts.

Floyd looked slow? I'm not denying that athletes get slower as they age, but that performance showed us nothing about Floyd's speed. He wasn't fighting like himself. He was stalking McGregor and fucking him up.

Lol
He was flatfooted, ploding forward walking McGregor down. Just throwing power shots. He even said it himself, he's not the same fighter as before.

50 and 0

What a perfect record

People don't know when to stop

51 - 0 has no luster

50-1 right at the end would be sooooooooooooooooooo

Back