Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2 in december

Meh. Pacquiao probably doesn't have money anymore since his last fights were not even PPV.

Pac kod a great puncher in his last fight May was able to beat a mma fighter in first boxing match an basically only kod him as Conor was about to collapse from exhaustion.

May was best fighter I have seen as far as ring IQ an boxing but right now ... my money is on Pac
If you think the McGregor fight is an indicator of where Floyd’s at, you’re a sucker. That’s was Floyd@ 1/4 effort.

This is what Floyd has done in his last what... 8 or 9 fights? Always go for the less dangerous opponent.

Why not be brave and give Canelo a rematch and risk losing or maybe cementing his claim as one of the best ever? Because he can lose and he cannot lose to manny. And don’t even bring age into it, Floyd has always done this shit and this is why he will never be a top 10 great. (Most historians think he is not)

Remember manny landed less punches on floyd than Conor, so there’s a reason Floyd is picking this fight

Yes, he chose to fight that way. Had he fought his normal style it wouldn't have been the spectacle that it was. Floyd is all about his money, he's not a stupid man. Had he embarrassed McGregor, there would be no interest in a rematch. He's definitely not the same fighter, he's 40. Doesn't mean he completely changed his style, that was a one off. You really think he's going to step in the ring against Pacman like that? Lol.

Spoken like a true knowledgeable boxing poster to a casual.

Floyd tends to absolutely dominate rematches. Once he knows your timing and movements, you're chances of winning drop drastically. I can't see an older more damaged Pac-man beating Floyd.

Crazy? Did you watch the first fight? Manny had nothing for him.

I thought Manny would be able to trap him in a corner and unload combos. Maybe miss a few, but catch him clean with a few shots. Never happened.

Manny doesn’t have the ring craft to beat Floyd. Floyd is too crafty, whereas Manny is pretty straight forward. Now he’s lost a step he’d have to rely on beating Floyd in a chess match, which is going to be very hard for him to pull off.

Disgusting.

Cantreadweather ran from a Conor rematch in MMA

Conor probably sleeps him in a boxing rematch too, Mayweather was badly hurt from a body shot in that last fight but got saved by that senile idiot ref

You’re a fckin clueless idiot if you believe that nonsense. Mcgregor embarressed himself against a little old retired fighter. He got walked down and clobber stopped because he couldn’t hurt little Floyd. He just walked through his punches. And they said he’d be the hardest hitter Floyd ever faced

At least we won't have to endure all of the "HARD WORK" and "Yeeeeeeah, yeeeeeeah"...

Manny is very overrated and somewhat washed up
had close fight with Jeff Horn, I thought he lost all 4 fights with Marquez, and since Floyd is about as fast as him Manny loses one of his biggest weapons--speed.

Floyd easy UD Manny has a lucky punchers chance

I can't tell if you're being facetious or not.

Not at all. People that can't tell that Floyd wasn't even going 20% on Conor don't know shit about what they're looking at regarding boxing skill.

You're the kind of clueless moron who bought in to that farce.

conor was carried, came in 2 weight classes bigger, never hurt floyd once, and was stopped and put on medical suspension by a smaller, 40yr old, retired fighter.

This is not a narrative, this is just reality. Plain and simple.

It's like people forget Mayweather "attempted" to bet on himself to win in the 10th

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.com/boxing/2017/08/27/floyd-mayweather-attempted-bet-himself-fight

Last edited:
1st wasn't even close.

This is just a money grab by both men.

Hopefully it gets nowhere near the bus the 1st one had.

I interviewed Jeff yesterday. Damn people hate me. 250 comments and about 225 of them are saying I suck. It hurts

This is what Floyd has done in his last what... 8 or 9 fights? Always go for the less dangerous opponent.

Why not be brave and give Canelo a rematch and risk losing or maybe cementing his claim as one of the best ever? Because he can lose and he cannot lose to manny. And don’t even bring age into it, Floyd has always done this shit and this is why he will never be a top 10 great. (Most historians think he is not)

Remember manny landed less punches on floyd than Conor, so there’s a reason Floyd is picking this fight
Because Canelo is a middleweight now and Mayweather has never weighed in for a fight above 151lbs and there's no way Canelo would agree to a 152lb catchweight again and I doubt he can even make 154 anymore. You expect a retired 42 year old boxer to jump up to a 6th weight class?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back