Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2 in december

Yeah making 50 to 100 mil for an hours work is indeed easily the dumbest why would anyone do that ........ idiocy I tell yous
i'd wager it's unlikely he gets another huge payday (by his standards, anyway), and considering his career earnings are near one fucking billion dollars, it is indeed a dumb idea. he's 41, he looked like shit in his last fight, and he's fighting another guy who should be retired. it's an irrelevant fight in the current landscape, it should be completely unnecessary considering both of their career earnings, and there's a good chance he finally loses.

no one can get excited about this one, especially since the first fight wasn't exactly a barn burner.

I interviewed Jeff yesterday. Damn people hate me. 250 comments and about 225 of them are saying I suck. It hurts

yeah but one of those people also said floyd knows manny beat him and he's rematching him because he can't live with that lie.

the opinions of brain dead people do not matter, friend.

I would watch the rematch.
I am a big fan of both of them.
First match was pretty nice and they were somewhat evenly matched to my eyes.

Floyd fought a more celebral version of Pacman, an opponent who could set up traps and hurt him in various ways.
On the other hand, Manny's legs were pretty much gone at this point. He couldn't consistently do those left darts to his opponent's left side like he used to.
That explosion was gone. Too bad, the match would have been a thriller.

Looks like that Keith Middlebrook guy was right ahaha. Anyways I'd watch it expecting the same outcome.

Back