Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2 in december

He was flatfooted, ploding forward walking McGregor down. Just throwing power shots. He even said it himself, he's not the same fighter as before.
Yes, he chose to fight that way. Had he fought his normal style it wouldn't have been the spectacle that it was. Floyd is all about his money, he's not a stupid man. Had he embarrassed McGregor, there would be no interest in a rematch. He's definitely not the same fighter, he's 40. Doesn't mean he completely changed his style, that was a one off. You really think he's going to step in the ring against Pacman like that? Lol.

Yes, he chose to fight that way. Had he fought his normal style it wouldn't have been the spectacle that it was. Floyd is all about his money, he's not a stupid man. Had he embarrassed McGregor, there would be no interest in a rematch. He's definitely not the same fighter, he's 40. Doesn't mean he completely changed his style, that was a one off. You really think he's going to step in the ring against Pacman like that? Lol.
Comparing their last fight, who do you think looks faster, sharper?

Comparing their last fights, who do you think looks faster?
Pacman obviously, but he was fighting a world class puncher in Lucas Matthysse. Meanwhile Floyd fought a karateka.

Pac kod a great puncher in his last fight May was able to beat a mma fighter in first boxing match an basically only kod him as Conor was about to collapse from exhaustion.

May was best fighter I have seen as far as ring IQ an boxing but right now ... my money is on Pac

i hope he's just saying this shit because he doesn't like all the attention the boxing world is giving canelo and golovkin.

if they actually go through with this fight, it's the dumbest idea in quite a while.

I aint watching two old men collecting big checks in the ring. Fuck no!

Crazy? Did you watch the first fight? Manny had nothing for him.

I thought Manny would be able to trap him in a corner and unload combos. Maybe miss a few, but catch him clean with a few shots. Never happened.
Manny didn't cut off the ring at all in that fight.

i wouldnt complain if he takes his first loss against Pacquiao. Would be healthy for mayweathers cocky mind but this fight is so out of date man. dont wanna see it. would have like to see that 8 years ago. now its like a chuck vs tito 3 fight.

He may want to have 50 undefeated fights against actual boxers. If he cares about legacy the Conor fight will be viewed more as an exhibition even if counted on his record. When in talks of legacy, the boxing world will not give any thought to the Conor fight. I can understand the logic if that is the reasoning. Retire beating a boxer.

Comparing their last fight, who do you think looks faster, sharper?

Pac-Man by miles.

Floyd will get stopped if this is true and his quotes at least are being widely reported.

I think of Leonard vs Hagler but can’t overstate how bad he looked against McGregor.

Pacquiao has trained far more in the last two and a half years.

He was flatfooted, ploding forward walking McGregor down. Just throwing power shots. He even said it himself, he's not the same fighter as before.

I remember Moseley said the decline was significant.

Mayweather disgraced the sport of boxing against McGregor, it would be fitting if he gets knocked by Pac-Man.

Disgusting.

Cantreadweather ran from a Conor rematch in MMA

Conor probably sleeps him in a boxing rematch too, Mayweather was badly hurt from a body shot in that last fight but got saved by that senile idiot ref
You're the kind of clueless moron who bought in to that farce.

conor was carried, came in 2 weight classes bigger, never hurt floyd once, and was stopped and put on medical suspension by a smaller, 40yr old, retired fighter.

I remember Moseley said the decline was significant.

Mayweather disgraced the sport of boxing against McGregor, it would be fitting if he gets knocked by Pac-Man.
He didnt show any of the finesse he's known for in the McGregor fight. Pac for some reason gets unnecessary hate on this forum but I think his performance hasnt dropped off too much. He gave May a good fight the first time around but that shoulder injury hindered him. Lets see it with both guys healthy.

Another thing I consider is Pac's style lends itself to longevity. Mayweather relies on reflexes and speed which decline with age.

Last edited:
i hope he's just saying this shit because he doesn't like all the attention the boxing world is giving canelo and golovkin.

if they actually go through with this fight, it's the dumbest idea in quite a while.
Yeah making 50 to 100 mil for an hours work is indeed easily the dumbest why would anyone do that ........ idiocy I tell yous

This fight should bomb worse than Solo.

Seriously, just because Floyd is good at wasting a couple hundred million, doesn't mean we should give him more. This fight is a garbage money grab.

i suppose the liquor, strip club, and teeth whitening were a flop

This fight might be what's best for business.

Back