Mayweather vs Nasukawa

It can't be better than cinnamon toast crunch? Can it?

Kellogg's in a brand of many different types, not just 1 type.

Also, if you like that, these will blow your mind:
10101011_0_640x640.jpg

Kellogg's in a brand of many different types, not just 1 type.

Also, if you like that, these will blow your mind:
10101011_0_640x640.jpg

I don't even eat cereal lol. I was eating rice with chicken sausage. And an animal pak drink.

I'm pretty sure 90% of us have trained with at least amatuer boxers once. In fact i've sparred with mikey garcia and an italian pro boxer who just turned pro in june 2017.

amateur boxers arnt the same theres levels to this guys can train 2 weeks and have an amateur fight tbh thats how most use to i trained a year before i first competed as an amateur though but still

amateur boxers arnt the same theres levels to this guys can train 2 weeks and have an amateur fight tbh thats how most use to i trained a year before i first competed as an amateur though but still

Every amatuer boxer i know took them at least 4 months to get an amatuer boxing fight.

There are some amatuer boxers who are better than a lot of pro boxers. A lot of times mma fighters train with amatuer and olympic boxers and some pro boxers to get their hands better.

Really if you look at the fight, you'll see that floyd was just staying back and slippin (which is his MO) but during the 5th round, Conor started to get more tired. Floyd than kept slipping for another 5 rounds, and than decided to hit Conor.

Plus also if your able to slip and duck under and what not like floyd is you should be able to land a lot more punches.

All though all floyd proved was that Conor is the better fighter in an anything goes fight. If you look at the fight, Conor went behind his back a few times and hit floyd and floyd turned his head so Conor would hit the back of his head. Than Conor put his arm out and his hand on floyds forehead and kept him at bay. So Conor would win in an anything goes fight. In a boxing fight not sooo much.

Floyd’s gameplan to literally do nothing the first 4 rounds and let mcgregor tire himself out, this was 100% intentional and the reason Floyd fought him the way he did and kept saying “you talk about what you can dish out, but you have to be able to take it” is because he wanted to beat McGregor not with his boxing ability , but to literally out man him. Which is what he did, Floyd could have started to hurt Conor much earlier but he wanted Conor to feel the pressure, and at the end of the day Conor quit. He knew if he didn’t go down or throw punches the ref would have no choice but to stop the fight, but he got so mentally beat down by this little 147lber who had absolute zero fear of his power that he no longer wanted to even try.

That’s how I saw it, in an mma fight Conor wrecks Floyd but in an anything goes standup fight without kicks I’d still favor Floyd. Floyd was letting him step around to abuse the rules a little bit, make him waste all the energy to get there while Floyd could rest knowin the ref would break them apart

Floyd’s gameplan to literally do nothing the first 4 rounds and let mcgregor tire himself out, this was 100% intentional and the reason Floyd fought him the way he did and kept saying “you talk about what you can dish out, but you have to be able to take it” is because he wanted to beat McGregor not with his boxing ability , but to literally out man him. Which is what he did, Floyd could have started to hurt Conor much earlier but he wanted Conor to feel the pressure, and at the end of the day Conor quit. He knew if he didn’t go down or throw punches the ref would have no choice but to stop the fight, but he got so mentally beat down by this little 147lber who had absolute zero fear of his power that he no longer wanted to even try.

That’s how I saw it, in an mma fight Conor wrecks Floyd but in an anything goes standup fight without kicks I’d still favor Floyd. Floyd was letting him step around to abuse the rules a little bit, make him waste all the energy to get there while Floyd could rest knowin the ref would break them apart

I feel like floyd could've finished it earlier with body shots too lol. I like floyd though i hate it when people say that hes not the best boxer of all time. Like you can't say that just because he's just bobbin and weavin the whole time. Thats part of boxing.

Floyd didn't need a gameplan against Nasukawa. That's the difference.

Conor would knock Nasukawa the fuck out in a boxing match. Hell, unlike Floyd, you could probably let it be a kickboxing match, too. Wouldn't matter. Conor wins. In addition to the mass/reach deficit, there are levels of talent at play, and Floyd just exposed them; big fish in small ponds and all that.

Floyd didn't need a gameplan against Nasukawa. That's the difference.

Conor would knock Nasukawa the fuck out in a boxing match. Hell, unlike Floyd, you could probably let it be a kickboxing match, too. Wouldn't matter. Conor wins. In addition to the mass/reach deficit, there are levels of talent at play, and Floyd just exposed them; big fish in small ponds and all that.

I feel like nasukawa could've knocked him out if he just landed a head kick, idk why he didn't use any kicks (wink wink)

but in an anything goes standup fight without kicks I’d still favor Floyd.

What is an "anything goes standup fight without kicks"?

Are you saying that in a fight with punches, elbows, knees, headbutts and standup grappling Floyd wins?

Are you saying that in a fight with punches, elbows, knees, headbutts and standup grappling Floyd wins?

I don't think tenshin can beat floyd in an anything goes stand up fight. Floyds got the mass and has been hit by guys like pacquiao and a lot of other hard hitters.

Even if tenshin hit a knee on floyd. Floyd probably would be still standing.

I wonder how many ppv buys rizin 14 got from floyd fighting on that event lol.

I don't think tenshin can beat floyd in an anything goes stand up fight. Floyds got the mass and has been hit by guys like pacquiao and a lot of other hard hitters.

Even if tenshin hit a knee on floyd. Floyd probably would be still standing.

I wonder how many ppv buys rizin 14 got from floyd fighting on that event lol.

Same as usual it seems. So a big waste of money for them.

Take knees outta the equation and yea I’d think Floyd would snipe him with a right hand early in smaller gloves or a fist fight. In the regular sized gloves Floyd would just absorb the punishment like he did in the boxing match and eventually stop him, Floyd is a tough cookie I don’t think he gets enough credit for that. It’s not like one elbow to his head is gonna demoralize him, boxers get elbowed regularly hell he got a nice little illegal elbow himself from the shoulder roll lol. Conor loses to anyone that has the will to withstand his punishment on a long enough time frame. Dude quits on himself when his gas tank starts dying down & guys don’t fear him.

Do you think he’d ko Floyd and stop him off elbows / headbutts / whichever when Floyd hasn’t even been down against like 26 world championship boxers or something like that? Victor landed a hell of a headbutt on a Floyd and Floyd sparked him for it 30 seconds later

To make it simple though since there’s no ruleset established , if Floyd and Conor were to scrap on the street and Conor didn’t use his kicks, talking bout a fist fight here a regular scrap u typically see, Floyd knocks Conor spark out I believe

This Nasukawa stuff was just the result of Floyd finally fighting someone smaller than him, I say it all the time I’ve seen Floyd put undefeated pro boxing prospects out cold completely dead asleep in sparring with big gloves and headgear. His power is underrated or more specifically how sharp his shots are when he wants them to be

Real fight with anything goes, Floyd KOs any of them.
A real fight starts with a "Fuck you", punch, and its all over.
Floyd wins.

"But what about kicks????"
He'd never get the chance at it.

Real fight with anything goes, Floyd KOs any of them.
A real fight starts with a "Fuck you", punch, and its all over.
Floyd wins.

"But what about kicks????"
He'd never get the chance at it.

And yet Floyd was still too scared of making it a Kickboxing fight and insisted on a boxing match.

Hopefully another KBers bigger than Tenshin, but not too bigger than PBF will come out to challenge PBF in boxing, and hopefully not look too bad.
Not likely. Kickboxers are usually defensively unsound as boxers. Not saying that is the case with all of them, but a lot of kickboxers can't even parry a jab.

Not likely. Kickboxers are usually defensively unsound as boxers. Not saying that is the case with all of them, but a lot of kickboxers can't even parry a jab.

A lot of kickboxers i know can parry a jab. But theres one guy i know that likes to brawl so he just comes rushing in. Head first. He got a black eye in a smoker because of that.

A lot of kickboxers i know can parry a jab. But theres one guy i know that likes to brawl so he just comes rushing in. Head first. He got a black eye in a smoker because of that.
Depends on the background kickboxers in America quite often have more boxing experience as there are so many high level boxers in America. Like I said some kickboxers have solid boxing, not many though, as things like leg kicks tend to neutralise jabs and other technical boxing a fair bit.

Depends on the background kickboxers in America quite often have more boxing experience as there are so many high level boxers in America. Like I said some kickboxers have solid boxing, not many though, as things like leg kicks tend to neutralise jabs and other technical boxing a fair bit.

That makes sense all the instructors i trained with Has taught me to parry punches and teeps though. Guess i just got the good ones.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back