Mayweather vs Nasukawa

rmongler

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just about the least interesting way events could have been set up. Result as expected.

I suppose it was too much to hope to see Floyd try something different.

Last edited:
Well, just about the least interesting way events could have been set up. Result as expected.

I suppose it was too much to hope to see Floyd try something different.

He did try something different he finished tenshin in the first round instead of the 50th round.

I thought Tenshin at least be able to block, and not get knocked down. If he wasnt expecting such hard match, Tenshin should have thrown out a head kick. Who cares if he gets points deducted, or DQed. The worst thing is they just fight again.

I thought Tenshin at least be able to block, and not get knocked down. If he wasnt expecting such hard match, Tenshin should have thrown out a head kick. Who cares if he gets points deducted, or DQed. The worst thing is they just fight again.
If that happened I doubt floyd would fight him again.

He did try something different he finished tenshin in the first round instead of the 50th round.

Well, it certainly made that other MMA fighter he fought look better by transitive property.

Last edited:
i mean floyd has how many more decades of experience? and it looks like tenshin only weighs about 121lbs or so...i think mayweather had him in size by a large margin, the only thing surprising about it is that it didn't last longer.

but hey tenshin probably made mad money from it, floyd made mad money from it so they both won, and lets be real we both know floyd will never expand beyond straight up boxing now

Well, it certainly makes that other MMA fighter he fought look better by the transitive property.
Yeah, because if Floyd vs Conor was only scheduled for 3 rounds as opposed to 12, Floyd would still have coasted until the 8th round to tire him out. It's not that he didn't try to knock Conor out right away, it's that he lacked the ability to do it.

Sherdog never ceases to amaze me.

Yeah, because if Floyd vs Conor was only scheduled for 3 rounds as opposed to 12, Floyd would still have coasted until the 8th round to tire him out. It's not that he didn't try to knock Conor out right away, it's that he lacked the ability to do it.

Really if you look at the fight, you'll see that floyd was just staying back and slippin (which is his MO) but during the 5th round, Conor started to get more tired. Floyd than kept slipping for another 5 rounds, and than decided to hit Conor.

Plus also if your able to slip and duck under and what not like floyd is you should be able to land a lot more punches.

All though all floyd proved was that Conor is the better fighter in an anything goes fight. If you look at the fight, Conor went behind his back a few times and hit floyd and floyd turned his head so Conor would hit the back of his head. Than Conor put his arm out and his hand on floyds forehead and kept him at bay. So Conor would win in an anything goes fight. In a boxing fight not sooo much.

I believe If Tenshin Nasukawa and Connor McGregor fought in boxing, Connor McGregor would win.

I say this of course as an honest and serious thinker simply looking at the matter honestly and seriously.

Somewhat of a digression, but whenever 'The McGregor Question' floats, many people seem to lose their ability to be honest and serious thinkers; who look at the issue like they have some sort of 'teams', where you are obligated to pick a 'side' to 'defend' against 'the other side'; to use any sort of rationalization or spin necessary to 'attack' or 'score points' against 'the other side', to raise the status of your 'side' and lower the status of the other 'side'.

Last edited:
Really if you look at the fight, you'll see that floyd was just staying back and slippin (which is his MO) but during the 5th round, Conor started to get more tired. Floyd than kept slipping for another 5 rounds, and than decided to hit Conor.

Plus also if your able to slip and duck under and what not like floyd is you should be able to land a lot more punches.

All though all floyd proved was that Conor is the better fighter in an anything goes fight. If you look at the fight, Conor went behind his back a few times and hit floyd and floyd turned his head so Conor would hit the back of his head. Than Conor put his arm out and his hand on floyds forehead and kept him at bay. So Conor would win in an anything goes fight. In a boxing fight not sooo much.
I've no idea what you're talking about and what your point is. You seem drunk and it looks like the obvious sarcasm of my post went right over your head.

I believe If Tenshin Nasukawa and Connor McGregor fought in boxing, Connor McGregor would win.

I say this of course as an honest and serious thinker simply looking at the matter honestly and seriously.
If that's all you were trying to say then I agree. Conor is 5 inches taller and 25 lbs heavier than Tenshin so I would also pick him to win. Your previous post seemed to imply Conor is a more skilled boxer than Tenshin, hence why I disagreed.

Last edited:
Hopefully another KBers bigger than Tenshin, but not too bigger than PBF will come out to challenge PBF in boxing, and hopefully not look too bad.

Last edited:
If that's all you were trying to say then my bad. Conor is 5 inches taller and 25 lbs heavier than Tenshin so I agree he would win. Your previous post seemed to imply Conor is a more skilled boxer than Tenshin, hence why I disagreed.

Tenshin is a good kid but ultimately i don't think he's that good, at least not as he is now. Not knowing specifically how much of his fight catalogue you've perused but he's benefited so far from smart management setting him up with winnable opponents to date, and even then he's benefited from a number of questionable judges decisions going his way as well.

Recall the Kyogi Horriguchi kickboxing match for instance, who is another MMA fighter himself; it was supposed to be a transitional step for Tenshin going more into 'the big leagues' of MMA promotion by taking down a big name (regardless of differing rulesets), but nearly ended in disaster for him against a fighter who was even smaller than he was, even in his own sport. That pretty much put the brakes on higher level MMA aspirations for the forseeable future, and what he should do going forward is an open question at this point.

People want Tenshin to be that guy, but he simply isn't that guy i feel. Perhaps the real problem is simply trying to thrust him into the limelight so early at such a young age in the first place, promoters hoping for a star to cash in on.

I dont know what people expect when going against one of the best boxers in history who was active until lately and having no proper amateur career at least.

It's a hilarious circus, I like making jokes about the whole ordeal, because there are some Mayweather fans who will do anything they can to defend the multi-millionaire.

Tenshin is awesome either way.

Back