Mayweather vs Nasukawa

Imagine if Mayweather had learned some of those penetrating internal punches!

lol, my bad, I meant PBF

JPEG = jab, punch, evade, graze
I just hope PDF is mentally ready for the fight I heard he has a lot of attachments...
I’ll see myself out

He was crying to help sell the bout. And the swelling was from where he got punched in the face. I’ve seen crying and bleeding in the WWE as well:

Floyd came out to doing a fun little exhibition fight. But when Tenshin hit floyd with a full force punch, he started to punch back for real.

Also.. I was sure i would not see the "fixed" word used in this forum.. Sadly i was wrong.

So one of the greatest boxers of all time if not the best of all time who weighed 20 pounds over a tiny Japanese Kickboxer who never had a Boxing match in his life managed to finish him in the first round. Is that really shocking?

Just a few questions to think about if you really think it was fixed:

-Why would Rizin spend millions for Mayweather to humiliate their star fighter who had seemed invincible until then?

-Why would they make it end in the first? Why not the 2nd or 3rd to make it more believable?

-Why didn't Tenshin just stay down instead of getting up and his corner throwing the towel?

-Why would Tenshin cry so much all the way through from the towel being thrown till way after the fight was over?

The Japanese are extremely patriotic and always want their fighters to look great, if Tenshin had gone to a decision with Mayweather, or even more obvious if Mayweather had got hurt or Knocked down then you might have a point. But here we're looking at a Japanese organisation who spent several millions for Mayweather to fight, and their star fighter who is one of their cashcows got embarrassed so badly that his stock and value have gone down now. Sure people speak about the fight, their org and Tenshin, but they also laugh at how ridiculous the fight was and how much a mismatch it was. Not exactly the best outcome for them.

What a disaster / circus that exhibition fight was.

More Circus I think than exhibition and Tenshin reality was crushing again Boxing is a different game.

Just a good money grab $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ opportunity!

This is really an analyses from someone who never boxed. Boxers punch hard. Way harder than kick boxers and MMA fighters.

And it is pretty normal to get KOed try to stand up and trip. We have seen this in hundreds videos on youtube of real life fights.

Regarding his head going backwards instead of side ways when punched, it looks to me that Tenshin tries to pull his head away backwards as a last resort move and gets connected. Rather than being connected and then moving his head backwards.

I have no clue why people think it is fix. We saw someone who has no clue how to box and has zero experience in boxing against someone regarded as most talented boxer ever, although after the peak of his career. Obvously the better boxer will dominate the kid who is also 10kg lighter and knock the heck out of him when Tenshin tries to act smart. Pretty much he was schooled as it seems like most people having no clue about boxing... boxers can box and punch ... it is that obvious and simple

This is really an analyses from someone who never boxed. Boxers punch hard. Way harder than kick boxers and MMA fighters.

And it is pretty normal to get KOed try to stand up and trip. We have seen this in hundreds videos on youtube of real life fights.

Regarding his head going backwards instead of side ways when punched, it looks to me that Tenshin tries to pull his head away backwards as a last resort move and gets connected. Rather than being connected and then moving his head backwards.

I have no clue why people think it is fix. We saw someone who has no clue how to box and has zero experience in boxing against someone regarded as most talented boxer ever, although after the peak of his career. Obvously the better boxer will dominate the kid who is also 10kg lighter and knock the heck out of him when Tenshin tries to act smart. Pretty much he was schooled as it seems like most people having no clue about boxing... boxers can box and punch ... it is that obvious and simple

People really need to put that "kicks are more powerful than punches" thing away. Yes there are people who kick way more powerful than the average boxer. But a punch is more powerful than a kick 8/10 times.

People really need to put that "kicks are more powerful than punches" thing away. Yes there are people who kick way more powerful than the average boxer. But a punch is more powerful than a kick 8/10 times.

What?

Can anyone show me clips of any fighter reacting that way to a punch? Especially one with 150 fights? He was only 10lbs smaller for God’s sake.

You’ve got a guy who’s lost 5 times in 150 fights and is getting mollywhopped all over the ring like someone fighting an energy Qi masTer?

Last edited:
Can anyone show me clips of any fighter reacting that way to a punch? Especially one with 150 fights? He was only 10lbs smaller for God’s sake

Isn't floyd Mayweather 160 lbs and tenshin like 140 lbs?

Can anyone show me clips of any fighter reacting that way to a punch? Especially one with 150 fights? He was only 10lbs smaller for God’s sake.

You’ve got a guy who’s lost 5 times in 150 fights and is getting mollywhopped all over the ring like someone fighting an energy Qi masTer?
lmao I cant stop laughing at this post

All opinions considered Tenshin was both ill advised and poorly prepared!

Tenshin is young and still developing his career that loss is also mentally crushing.

Now if it was fixed well nothing to lose but if it was a legit match then subconsciously in the young mind of a fighter he would have thought he had more of a chance.

But Boxing which I also know allot about is a system all on its own, the footwork conditioning alone is an art form, so many people just look at the punching, its more than that.

Two different systems under a RULE SET once again we face this ridiculous discussion, so whos next, I wonder? LoL

Boxing is awesome on its own love it!

No, I think they tried to a pull fast one on mayweather and he wasn't having it.

That was my take as well: yaks tell Floyd they're gonna have an exhibition; Tenshin comes in serious business and shoots on Floyd; Floyd goes Lou Thesz on him.

He was probably expecting it too, which is why he started clowning on him (ie, on Rizin's event) for trying to pull a double-cross.

Last edited:
Never mind I just reread twisters response. I thought he said kicks were more powerful than punches but aparently he didn't just forget what I said and move on.

In any case it's actually easier to generate more force with kicks than punches. The big difference is that it's also harder to land head kicks as opposed to punches to the head for obvious reasons.

Back