Mayweather vs Nasukawa

In any case it's actually easier to generate more force with kicks than punches. The big difference is that it's also harder to land head kicks as opposed to punches to the head for obvious reasons.

Unless they have terrible hand position lol. Kicks do have easier mechanics though.

Step 1: pivot

Step 2: whip your hips

Step 3: turn hips over

Step 4 follow through.

Ok, and so how is that easier mechanics than a punch?

Kicking really isn't easier than punching. Sure there are different levels to both, but I really don't see how kicking has easier mechanics than a punch. Doesn't make sense to me.

Ok, and so how is that easier mechanics than a punch?

Kicking really isn't easier than punching. Sure there are different levels to both, but I really don't see how kicking has easier mechanics than a punch. Doesn't make sense to me.

Well than i don't know i just woke up. Why do you expect people who just got out of bed to make sense? Jesus christ god dammit.

Well than i don't know i just woke up. Why do you expect people who just got out of bed to make sense? Jesus christ god dammit.

Don't post silly statements like they're scientifically proven when you just got out of bed then :D

Don't post silly statements like they're scientifically proven when you just got out of bed then :D

Well heres another silly statement before i finish my breakfest:

"The man who survives the sword of ra's al ghoul becomes ra's al ghoul".

Well heres another silly statement before i finish my breakfest:

"The man who survives the sword of ra's al ghoul becomes ra's al ghoul".

Shhh. Just eat your kellog's and be quiet.

Can tell the kick boxers here have never trained with a real boxer

Yes what is that?

I thought you were trolling because I misspelled it with only 1 g at first.

I'm not sure what to say, maybe google image it and you'll probably know most of their products, unless you live in the middle of the Africa desert... and even there they probably have kellogg's anyway :D

Can tell the kick boxers here have never trained with a real boxer
I'm pretty sure 90% of us have trained with at least amatuer boxers once. In fact i've sparred with mikey garcia and an italian pro boxer who just turned pro in june 2017.

Back