Mayweather vs Canelo and Mathysse vs Garcia fight night thread

Yeah, people know me as a Mayweather fan here but Mosley was a fighter I followed since Tuesday Night Fights was on. I was yelling like a fool in my living room.

He was so close, I swear Floyd was out for a second there in the second flurry Shane caught him with.

Haaaay, guise. Tonight is gonna be my first boxing PPV ever. Watching it mostly for Floyd, but I'm no undercard-snubbin' bitch! Saw two of Matthysse's brutal knockouts for free on my DVR thing as well, and I can't say I know anything about his opponent because I've only tried to start following boxing in the past like, two months, but to me, Lucas certainly seems hittable based on his tendency to swing his punches a little. What power he's got, though! I'm pretty excited.

you picked a good one...

Yes he can be touched but so can Garcia. That fight could be something special

I would think Matty has to take Garcia. But I'm looking at that from the perspective of raw power and physical attributes. I don't see how Danny could really hurt him if Matt decides to bull through. Surprised me in the past though.

I'm looking forward to this card especially because of how everyone has been talking about it. I can't speak on it or make predictions because I don't know shit but I'm hoping for some good fights.

Yeah, people know me as a Mayweather fan here but Mosley was a fighter I followed since Tuesday Night Fights was on. I was yelling like a fool in my living room.

I cheer on Floyd too, but just the spectacle of it. I was stood there speechless just waiting for FM to hit the floor and get counted out. Its another thing that makes me think Canelo wont have a big enough dig to hurt him, I followed Shane from the 90's too, he had a serious punch and that never leaves a fighter, and those were flush shots. FM not only didnt get KO'ed, he wasnt even floored and a round later was pounding Mosley solid. Underrated chin and ability to weather storms.

He was so close, I swear Floyd was out for a second there in the second flurry Shane caught him with.

That was a great round. Floyds been tagged a few times. By Judah and by Corley but thats the most hurt I've ever seen him in the ring.

I've got
Cano
Molina via SD
Matthyse via KO 6
Floyd via TKO in 11

Seeing Johnny Manzel and Floyd get humbled on the same day would just be.......too much for words.

Manzel's numbers still looked pretty darn good...

Lightning dont strike twice in the same place...:wink:

Paying $65 for anything on TV, especially something that will easily be viewable hours later, is complete insanity.

As much as a spectacle Mayweather's fights are, they are rarely that excited, either. That's just crazy.

It is crazy but it's like the Superbowl (or Worldcup for you guys). I still can't believe how many non fans have been mentioning this the past couple of days. Everyone is getting this PPV. It's more than 4 fights, it's a cultural event.

Paying $65 for anything on TV, especially something that will easily be viewable hours later, is complete insanity.

As much as a spectacle Mayweather's fights are, they are rarely that excited, either. That's just crazy.

Yep, you could find a stream in 2 seconds or get a download an hour after the fight.

Insane.

I'd forgotten how much I hate BoxNation.

Steve Lillis is ok as a talking head... he's awful as an interviewer...

$75 I paid for the HD. Small beer, its good excitement.

Haaaay, guise. Tonight is gonna be my first boxing PPV ever. Watching it mostly for Floyd, but I'm no undercard-snubbin' bitch! Saw two of Matthysse's brutal knockouts for free on my DVR thing as well, and I can't say I know anything about his opponent because I've only tried to start following boxing in the past like, two months, but to me, Lucas certainly seems hittable based on his tendency to swing his punches a little. What power he's got, though! I'm pretty excited.

I like Garcia over Mathysse but like Consortium, I'm pretty much split on it and really picking Garcia basically because I like his style more.

Its likely to end quickly and violently. A few guys here have predicted it going 12, I can't see it happening.

Oh I know all about it. Mon the hoops!

angry-wrestler-gif.gif

$75 I paid for the HD. Small beer, its good excitement.

I went with the 64.99 kind of surprising so I have been watching all the build ups since 3 I'm getting my money's worth.

you picked a good one...

Yes he can be touched but so can Garcia. That fight could be something special

Definitely not hating on the kid and Alabama barely hung on. I have run into Manzel here in Austin a few times and he has always given off a douche kind of vibe. I hope the loss humbles him a bit and he learns from it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back