Mayweather vs Canelo and Mathysse vs Garcia fight night thread

I wish Canelo would punch Peter Berg in the body for Battleship then the face for Hancock!

Just tuned in

It the Mayweather fight about to start or is the card just abotu to start?

Just tuned in

It the Mayweather fight about to start or is the card just abotu to start?

The PPV event starts in 20 minutes. 4 fights.

Theophane by decision
Molina by decision
Garcia by KO/TKO
Mayweather by decision

You yanks are lucky pricks...its nearly 2a.m here. Need more red bull to keep me awake

Theophane by decision
Molina by decision
Garcia by KO/TKO
Mayweather by decision

My picks aswell except swap Garcia for Matthysse. I might be leaning towards a late TKO for Floyd if Canelo gasses particularly hard though. We'll see.

Man, I was on my feet in the second round of Mosley/Shane.

You yanks are lucky pricks...its nearly 2a.m here. Need more red bull to keep me awake

Yup, I expect another late night of fights. I've gotten used to it over the years though, staying up until 6am to see UFC main events has prepped me for this.

its hard to say alvarez has power but he is more dangerous with his combonations vs pure one shot kos
mosley ortiz gatti marquez dlh corrales cotto and hatton could all crack and spark any fighter, and to a lesser extent chavez judah castillo were dangerous as well power wise

no alvarez is not the best fighter he has been in the ring with but he has the potential to be one of the best fighters may has ever fought
may is kind of getting in on the ground floor with this fight

cool thx for the reply. JR is my fav current boxer, dont know much about alvarez but hoping for an aamazing fight ~!

WAR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BODY IS READY

What time will the Mayweather fight be on about? around 5am?

Back