Mayweather vs Canelo and Mathysse vs Garcia fight night thread

I'm picking Matthyse for it. Garcia hasn't come up fully yet and still looks nervous and vulnerable to me in fights, especially when the pressure is on. Matthyse will handle the stage better I think.

Over/Under the main event starting past 1 AM EST time

Yes yes yes yes.

I do miss Merchant, Lampley and Foreman/RJJ a bit. They had an annoying charm.

Al Bernstein is the only one I care for on this line-up. Paulie needs to stay quiet.

Definitely not hating on the kid and Alabama barely hung on. I have run into Manzel here in Austin a few times and he has always given off a douche kind of vibe. I hope the loss humbles him a bit and he learns from it.

aww. i used to live in pfluggerville . 6th street austin , memories

Yes yes yes yes.

I do miss Merchant, Lampley and Foreman/RJJ a bit. They had an annoying charm.

Al Bernstein is the only one I care for on this line-up. Paulie needs to stay quiet.

So does that gimp mauro

I got Lucas and Canelo tonight! Hopefully they can both do it.

Wonder what Oscar is doing right now (don't say cocaine or the word "fishnet")??

mayweather vs mosely rd 2 is one of the great spilled beer moment of our times...

LMAO is that Mauro???? He's still on showtime???

Ya, I know Pflugerville. I bartended all over 5th and 6th street during college, like you said "memories".

some real good and some bad. i remember get jumped by about twenty mexicans , i looked like a bobble head :icon_lol:

How depressing would it be to be in the crowd at World Series of Fighting? I flipped over to it *crickets*

You guys think this fight will go the distance like most of Mayweather's fights?

LMAO is that Mauro???? He's still on showtime???
Yeah it is haha. Personally, I love his commentary, might be because I'm a huge PRIDE fan though...

Back