Mayweather vs. Berto face off vid- pretty intense

I'm glad Khan didn't get it. Thats the silver lining of berto vs Floyd for me.

I agree. Khan is really annoying too. It's funny that he has literally put his career on hold several times for a big fight with Mayweather only to be passed over again by Berto of all people. Hahaha

I honestly don't think Khan has much of a chance to beat Floyd either. However, Khan would definitely have generated more PPV buys. Do you think that there is anyone left out there that can beat Floyd? I honestly don't.

Not unless he moves way up in weight for physical mismatches, no.

Wait, I thought they stripped Mayweather's belt cus he wouldn't pay the $200,000 fee?

Wait, I thought they stripped Mayweather's belt cus he wouldn't pay the $200,000 fee?

Berto is technically one of the WBA champions. So its probaly considered a legitimate title fight by that org.

Mayweather "fights"...

Patty cake match. (that's where nobody gets hurt and the most you will see is two sweaty dudes at the end smiling as they've just taken allot of your money...)

No thanks...I'll pass.

Thurman or Kell Brook, anyone of the top 5 in the Ring Magazine Top 10, would of been a HUGE ppv draw compared to Berto v Mayweather Jr. A shame really

When FMJ was a regular champ, Thurman was the mandatory. When FMJ became super champ, thurman became the regular champ, and Berto became Thurmans mandatory.

If that is true? Is FMJ ducking Thurman?

^^^ hahaha no. Let Thurman get through Errol at least before we start talking like that (personally I don't think he will)

I wouldn't be surprised if Haymon doesn't want Thurman in there with Floyd. Thurman is Haymons best shot at a star after Floyd and I think its fairly clear to everyone that Thurman doesn't have what it takes to beat Mayweather. Once Thurman loses to Floyd the "overrated" talk starts.

I wouldn't be surprised if Haymon doesn't want Thurman in there with Floyd. Thurman is Haymons best shot at a star after Floyd and I think its fairly clear to everyone that Thurman doesn't have what it takes to beat Mayweather. Once Thurman loses to Floyd the "overrated" talk starts.

Thurman may be overrated, but no one is going to say "see, he lost to Floyd, he's overrated"

Thurman may be overrated, but no one is going to say "see, he lost to Floyd, he's overrated"

I think lots of people would. Casuals think Thurman is a destroyer for some reason.

I think lots of people would. Casuals think Thurman is a destroyer for some reason.

Thurman loses to Floyd and casuals would ascribe it to "Floyd just ran" like they always do.

Thurman loses to Floyd and casuals would ascribe it to "Floyd just ran" like they always do.

hmm

Perhaps. I suppose it'd matter how the fight went.

It won't just be that fact that he'll lose to Floyd, but that he'll look terrible while losing. I think Floyd would make him look awful, and that really could lead to accusations that he's been overrated.

Well, how else do you think he'd fight Thurman? Walk him down?

Well, how else do you think he'd fight Thurman? Walk him down?

By boxing him on the back-foot. Thurman didn't look too good going forward against Collazo. He did better when he circled and got him to run into things. But of course boxing = running.

Back