Mayweather vs. Berto face off vid- pretty intense

busterwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

In terms of face off's this one was actually pretty good but yea, it should of been Khan, Thurman or Bradley. Actually definitely Bradley. Berto isnt a bum but come on, should of been on free tv.

Wow, they looked at each other really hard. At first I wasn't going to buy this, but this staring contest has forced me to reconsider.

Teddy Atlas would call that round for Mayweather.

Meh.

I do like the Salido/Martinez rematch though.

blah... their sharing the belt and generally at ease at the beginning of the footage tells the story.. that long stare was just for the promotion..there's no real animosity.. animosity is what we saw with Floyd and Canelo

Last edited:
yeah i was waiting for something to pop off then realized they had been staring at each other for like a minute and i was like wtf

i was at bertos last fight and he was getting landed on by josesito lopez pretty good
i cant wait for the 50-0 fight i know floyd will fight someone big
at least khan but man ggg would just be sick

yeah i was waiting for something to pop off then realized they had been staring at each other for like a minute and i was like wtf

i was at bertos last fight and he was getting landed on by josesito lopez pretty good
i cant wait for the 50-0 fight i know floyd will fight someone big
at least khan but man ggg would just be sick

The only way Floyd fights a big fight for 50 is if this fight doesn't get any support..If he can get away with a mediocre opponent, he will..

That's not a criticism either..I don't blame him.. would be a shame to get to 49 and then get ethered at 50...when he is knocking on the door to middle agedness

that said, would love to see him take on a serious opponent for 50..especially ggg... that would be an epic capper if he could pull it off

The only way Floyd fights a big fight for 50 is if this fight doesn't get any support..If he can get away with a mediocre opponent, he will..

That's not a criticism either..I don't blame him.. would be a shame to get to 49 and then get ethered at 50...when he is knocking on the door to middle agedness

that said, would love to see him take on a serious opponent for 50..especially ggg... that would be an epic capper if he could pull it off

he honestly cant go lower than berto which isnt a criticism either but its floyd
i dont think hell fight thurman he has brought up khan a couple times so i think its like 50% gonna be him
although this matchup came out of nowhere even though floyd himself did say he would fight berto by name for his next fight but did also say hed take a big fight for his 50 iirc
well see he called out oscar too which concerns me

Everyone keeps talking about how Floyd is going to go for that 50-0 on his resume but I don't believe he has a potential opponent that makes it worth his while. Who is going to bring those big PPV numbers?Thurman?lol

The pickings for this PPV date were pretty slim,who could possibly be next? And no, Golovkin isn't happening either.

Leonard Ellerbe might be the creepiest person who's ever lived.

"He (Floyd Mayweather Jr.) thanks everyone but his daddy. He thanks Leonard Ellerbe, a homosexual. I know he's a homosexual and everyone else knows it. You can print that because I said it. I can tell you nothing else but how gay he is."

-Floyd sr

Leonard Ellerbe might be the creepiest person who's ever lived.

hahaha, after the Ortiz fight, when Mayweather went off on Larry... Leonard was there licking his chops and doing a barking like thing with his mouth. It was very creepy. Wouldn't be surprised if he got Chris Hansoned at some point, after Mayweather retires.

"He (Floyd Mayweather Jr.) thanks everyone but his daddy. He thanks Leonard Ellerbe, a homosexual. I know he's a homosexual and everyone else knows it. You can print that because I said it. I can tell you nothing else but how gay he is."

-Floyd sr

hahahaha, is this real?

Now this raises an important question...

Is Floyd gay?

He surrounds himself with homosexuals like Leonard Ellerbe, he gets mani/pedis with Justin Bieber and instead of making sweet love to women, he hits them, an obvious sign of disdain and disgust.

My vote is yes.

Everyone keeps talking about how Floyd is going to go for that 50-0 on his resume but I don't believe he has a potential opponent that makes it worth his while. Who is going to bring those big PPV numbers?Thurman?lol

The pickings for this PPV date were pretty slim,who could possibly be next? And no, Golovkin isn't happening either.

The winner of Cotto/Canelo for a middleweight title would be huge.

The winner of Cotto/Canelo for a middleweight title would be huge.

fab.jpg

But seriously, let's not take away from the real meaning of this thread. Floyd's acceptance of the LGBT lifestyle! What do you guys think Floyd is going to be wearing in his next fight???

hahaha, after the Ortiz fight, when Mayweather went off on Larry... Leonard was there licking his chops and doing a barking like thing with his mouth. It was very creepy. Wouldn't be surprised if he got Chris Hansoned at some point, after Mayweather retires.

ellerbe-gay-o.gif

You just know Floyd would have been there all day if Berto hadn't looked away, guy has to win everything:rolleyes::icon_twis

A press conference brawl would do wonders for the lack of hype.

Back