Mayweather vs. Berto face off vid- pretty intense

A press conference brawl would do wonders for the lack of hype.

Yeah, or something controversial, Berto being Haitian hooks up with Pacquioa's mom and they conjure up a super Voodoo black magic potion to give Berto extra strength.

They just stood there staring at eachother and that was it. Floyd by Unanimous Decision ladies and gentlemen. I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd knocked this guy out too.

Floyd should've chosen to fight Keith "One Time" Thurman instead of Berto and we all know this. This would've been a HUGE ppv draw and a awesome fight to watch. One other possibility is if Floyd had the balls to go up a bit in weight and take on Gennady Golovkin. Too bad Money doesn't give one fk about his fans and only his money. He could've chose to give the world a treat in choosing a more interesting opponent but Berto just isn't that guy. He is one lucky s.o.b that is gonna lose and get out classed like never before. Nothing new here guys.

Classic Floyd Mayweather not giving one fk about his fans or critics. Just doing what he wants to keep that oh so precious record undefeated just the way it's been since day 1. I still believe Jose Luis Castillo won that fkng fight. Which was one of the most terrible decisions in boxing history. Well, since I got no choice and it's Berto vs Mayweather Jr. I hope Berto wins by KO but we Alllllll know Floyd will out point, out class, out everything Andre for every round and win that U.Decision.

ellerbe-gay-o.gif

Lmao. Ellerbe has such a punchable face.

Guys he already clearly beat?

Yes, both would be huge fights if they are for the middleweight title. We'd either be talking about a full weight and more experienced Canelo who just won the lineal middleweight title, or a reinvigorated Cotto who is now trained by Freddie Roach and just beat Canelo (would be the biggest win of Cotto's career).

After the Canelo vs Cotto fight happens, the winner is going to be on cloud 9 with mountains of hype and attention and a lineal middleweight belt. If you don't think that is a massive fight for Floyd then I think you're just stuck in the mindset of wanting to believe there's nothing out there.

They just stood there staring at eachother and that was it. Floyd by Unanimous Decision ladies and gentlemen. I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd knocked this guy out too.

Floyd should've chosen to fight Keith "One Time" Thurman instead of Berto and we all know this. This would've been a HUGE ppv draw and a awesome fight to watch. One other possibility is if Floyd had the balls to go up a bit in weight and take on Gennady Golovkin. Too bad Money doesn't give one fk about his fans and only his money. He could've chose to give the world a treat in choosing a more interesting opponent but Berto just isn't that guy. He is one lucky s.o.b that is gonna lose and get out classed like never before. Nothing new here guys.

Its probably for the best that Thurman not get Mayweather. He's not good enough to beat him. Thurman has a chance to be the future, though he hasn't been so impressive in his last few.

"He (Floyd Mayweather Jr.) thanks everyone but his daddy. He thanks Leonard Ellerbe, a homosexual. I know he's a homosexual and everyone else knows it. You can print that because I said it. I can tell you nothing else but how gay he is."

-Floyd sr

Hahahahahaha. That last sentence is what makes it really funny.

Yeah, that really is a genuinely hilarious quote from Senior.

Here's the rest of his quotes from his boxrec page-

"(Arturo) Gatti should be in the Hall of Fame for getting his ass tore up."

"To be honest with you, I'm starting to think he's (Chad Dawson) a little retarded. I hope you got that down. Somebody told me they thought he was a little retarded and I'm starting to think it's a fact. The more he opened his mouth, the more I began to believe what they saying."
"Freddie 'The Joke Coach' Roach. That's what I think he is. He's a joke of a coach,"

"He’s (Manny Pacquiao) disgraceful for boxing, because -- he knows why he’s disgraceful for boxing! He wants to run around here and act like he’s a preacher. He wants to act like he’s a holy guy, like a preacher type of guy? Man, come on man! He ain’t nothing but the devil and somebody is going to take care of his ass! Believe me, because he runs off about disgraceful. Yeah, he’s the one that’s disgraceful doing the shit! Everybody knows what he’s doing."

"To be honest with you, I'm starting to think he's (Chad Dawson) a little retarded. I hope you got that down. Somebody told me they thought he was a little retarded and I'm starting to think it's a fact. The more he opened his mouth, the more I began to believe what they saying."

Lol, man I like Chad but couldn't help but laugh a bit about how open this dude is. Sounds so mean but it's also kind of refreshing to hear a guy with no filters like Floyd Sr. in a world where we're surrounded by all this pc bullshit. Freddie has that quality about him, too. Neither of them give a fuck, and I love it.

It's a travesty that they did not let Senior speak at the Pacquiao press conference.

Haha, yup I was really looking forward to it too. God knows what the guy was gonna say but it would've been great. I would love to have a few drinks with that dude and just listen to him talk shit. I bet PBI's got some good stories.

DAMN! That was intense....

Berto is coming hard for that paycheck.

You just know Floyd would have been there all day if Berto hadn't looked away, guy has to win everything:rolleyes::icon_twis

Lol @ you finding a fault in that.

Lol, man I like Chad but couldn't help but laugh a bit about how open this dude is. Sounds so mean but it's also kind of refreshing to hear a guy with no filters like Floyd Sr. in a world where we're surrounded by all this pc bullshit. Freddie has that quality about him, too. Neither of them give a fuck, and I love it.

Now I want a Danny Garcia fight for Mayweather just to see what their two pops say to each other for a couple months leading up to the bout. Don't even care about the fight itself, the lead up would be legendary.

Now I want a Danny Garcia fight for Mayweather just to see what their two pops say to each other for a couple months leading up to the bout. Don't even care about the fight itself, the lead up would be legendary.

Mayweather senior would dance circles around him, and get the KO

Lol a thurman fight wouldn't have been a huge ppv fight

Back