Mayhem on unretiring

If he trains to fight Josh Barnett he might have a chance at beating Luke Barnatt.

His voice is deep cause he was probably smoking lots of crack or meth.

This is just fucking sad.

Gee, as a fan I don't know what to think... I thought it was obvious that he was joking about fighting "Josh Barnett", but some people seem to think he is that delusional... hopefully not.

And also hopefully getting back in shape to fight will do some good in his life. Stop the boozing, join a legit team (does anyone know his MT coach?

At least he got a cover for his weird home-made tattoo on his left arm ^^' Silly Mayhem, starting with the hands and going up.... and now I'm curious about how they look/what they represent.

I remember when he soccer-kicked Jacare in their rematch, at the time we all thought it was unsportsman-like and he was emotional etc, when actually it was the beginning of a downward spiral.

Still, health first, so I hope the fight doesn't happen.
I don't think the drug test result will make the promotion happy...
But he obviously needs the $$$.
Damn that's sad... another one of my favorite fighters from the old days ends up badly.

Praying for the best in Miller's future, he needs to stop self-medicating with alcohol and weed, if he really is bipolar this stuff hurts him more than the average person. Weed especially is a very bad idea for people like him.

RF

Obviously he doesn't really think hes fighting Josh Barnett, whats wrong with you people???

Obviously he doesn't really think hes fighting Josh Barnett, whats wrong with you people???

LOL are you sure?

After all, he just got busted for a DUI, AGAIN.

3wvXUZ3.gif

Ikr, Miller obviously has some mental issues (bipolar, schizophrenic? I'm no doctor) but he was also obviously dicking around, old school Mayhem style.

Ikr, Miller obviously has some mental issues (bipolar, schizophrenic? I'm no doctor) but he was also obviously dicking around, old school Mayhem style.

I think the "fighting Josh Barnett" part was a joke, but Mayhem's trolling and shenanigans have gotten weirder and more irrational. I'm waiting for him to say that weed and stevia give him superhuman powers.

Glad to see Mayhem back but honestly this is a bit too high level of an opponent for him (not a terrible match but still) and Jack Hermansonn deserves the title shot more. I get why they are doing it though.

The only two promotions outside of UFC that have enough fights for Mayhem as far as I am concerned are KSW and Bellator. These Venator guys have been doing great though, they just came out of nowhere and grabbed Barnatt, Mayhem, I think Hamill, and a bunch of prospects.

Back