Mayhem on unretiring

Court fees drained that bank account. Plus he's probably a convicted felon so he's probably can't find decent work. Only way to earn a decent paycheck is to get CTE. Feel sorry for the guy.

That was not fun or funny. I was a big fan of his back in the day, but this shit is just depressing. The worst part is that I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he actually believes his is fighting Josh and he wasn't just joking during that video. I used to listen to him on the radio and always thought he was a little goofy, but he took it to the extreme and who knows if he will ever recover.

The last thing that guy needs is more punches to the head. He barely knew his opponent or what promotion he was fighting for, and he looks and sounds like he's been on a 3 day bender. The guy needs to get his life together or he's going to be dead by 45.

This guy epitomizes the word knucklehead. At first he was enigmatic, but man
did he go off the deep end. Amanda Bynes takes the cake, but this dude is a
strong second.

Good lord, he sounds like Joey Diaz and can't put together a clear thought. Who the eff is sanctioning the mentally ill for a fight? As long as they are, might as well throw Datsik on the card too and just get tasers ready for when one of these retards freaks out on the crowd.

How is he allowed to leave the country?

There's something incredibly sleazy about allowing this guy to keep fighting. I've been a fan of his for years and, unfortunately, he is probably not capable of making sound judgment anymore. This isn't a case of Jon Jones and narcissism/sociopath ism, but a legitimately mentally unstable guy. I hope he gets the help he needs.

How can anyone allow him to fight after that HBO interview. This is ridiculous. Get the guy some help

Winnable fight for Mayhem....

if this were 2011 or something. I doubt he trains much UFC these days...probably doesn't even train Venator. This may be ugly.

I remember his opponent now. He's like Kendall Grove's brother from another tall mother - a 6'6" MW. I just remember because he was Mark Munoz' last opponent, and I was really glad to see Munoz leave the sport with a win.

Dang, just watched the video. Maybe he should fight Dan Quinn at this point. I can't imagine how weird the dueling Youtube trash-talking videos would be

His "MT trainer" looks like he weighs about 125 pounds. I'm pretty sure I could give Mayhem a better sparring session.

nothing good can come from Mayhem getting back in the cage.

WTF? What happened to his voice?
Maybe
a) Due to his mental issues, his voice changed along with his personality, which happens after brain injuries sometimes.
b) He's been smoking some shit. Crack. PCP. Meth. Etc
c) He got choked by too many police officers and it damaged his voice box
d) He's doing it on purpose to attract attention.

You guys are so negative. I predict he will become the Venator MW champion, then becomes the Rizin MW champion, then open a monkey jiu jitsu academy and retired to a happy life.

How dafaq can he be cleared to fight? Still a fan tho

Mayhem's at the very least an alcoholic right now I believe. Dude is in no shape to fight. And he thinks he's fighting Josh Barnett. Jesus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back