Mayhem on unretiring

Wow I didn't no he retired in the first place, just assumed he was living under a bridge somewhere.

Well, I guess better he fights trained people in a cage than wreaks havoc in churches and on the street.

holy hell he sounds like Stipe now

His probably Broke
Yet still better off than a lot of us. I know my house isn't paid off.

Actually i'd rather be paying a mortgage than have his problems.

Wow I didn't no he retired in the first place, just assumed he was living under a bridge somewhere.

Not technically retired, he would come out from under the bridge and make potential bridge crossers either pay him a toll or submit him in an street grappling match.

The glory of being an independent contractor

What the fuck happened to his voice?

Sounds like he is deep throating Louie Armstrong.

What did he do to his voice?

I get the feeling that fighting is mostly just another expression of his mental illness.

Does he deliberately try to make his voice as deep as possible? Is that part of his thing now?

Goodness...Mayhem sounds awful...thinks he's fighting Josh Barnett... Hope he eventually gets things together again.

We've seen Mayhem after layoffs...plus he's now in bad shape...this probably wont end well for him :(

bellator should sign him for their freakshow. mayhem vs the crippler, crazy vs crazy.

mayhem is a straight scumbag, with this video and mmahour, etc...

Last edited:
Hopefully Mayhem stays on his meds this time around. No more running around churches naked and swat team raids.

JasonMiller_peacesign_Sakuraba.gif

MillerShields2.gif

tumblr_m11b5hsY6j1r6k6pmo1_500.jpg

Goodness...Mayhem sounds awful...thinks he's fighting Josh Barnett... Hope he eventually gets things together again.

We've seen Mayhem after layoffs...plus he's now in bad shape...this probably wont end well for him :(
Hopefully a typo. Josh Barnett getting booked against Mayhem does sound like a Rizin main event though.

Back