Mayhem on unretiring

I'll laugh my ass off if it's all a front and he goes on a crazy run through Venator and Rizin.

damn he looks and sounds like sh*t. i hope he takes this comeback seriously. i think active competition is one of the few things that can set him somewhat straight again. along with some professional help that is.

I wonder if Josh Barnett knows he is going to fight Mayhem.

mayhem certainly has his issues, but I'm pretty sure he's just screwing around here

The look on his face when he he's Barnatt and not Barnett will be worth the cost of the stream.

I doubt he can even qualify to get a schengen visa into Italy with all these felonies on his record. They may want to look into that first

Mayhem appears to have gone off into the deep end, full retard mode.

Wow, he doesn't even know the promotion and is seriously thinking he's fighting Josh Barnett?

Haters gonna hate..

Most of us are more concerned for his mental state and safety. I really don't see any "hate" on here. For the record, I never cared for Mayhem, but I don't like to see anyone fight when they're mentally or physical unfit for MMA. Of course, you're probably the type who calls it "hate" when people say Monson, Hendo, etc. should retire. Never cared for those guys either, but I don't want to see them crippled or drinking out of straws in 10 years because they fought too long.

What happened to his voice? Sounds more screwed up than usual. Seriously feels like this guy shouldn't be fighting anymore with how nuts he's gone.

The UFC really destroyed him. He was a big star & seemed to be pretty chill before he got the TUF gig. He got that off of name power alone too & he didn't seem that bad on there.

Pics of you standing outside of his jail cell or most people here won't believe you...

Mayhem fix his life first. This is not a good idea IMO

Lol at how he thinks, he is fighting Josh Barrett

Back