Mayhem Miller losing it on Inside MMA (Video)

If he's trying to be funny he's failing miserably. I was a fan during his run in Dream, he did alright against Jacare.

He seems like an attention whore imo it's not mental illness people it's attention whoring

He seems like an attention whore imo it's not mental illness people it's attention whoring

Hard to say. Charles Manson acted even weirder than Mayhem when Geraldo and others interviewed him in the 80s. Some psychologists said it was completely an act--even when he'd howl for 4 minutes straight or something.

Mayhem definitely has some issues, though. He wouldn't keep having those run-ins with the law if he weren't.

I'm surprised that his is not in a prison. Not a very nice guy, had multiple problems with the law.

Lmao bas was irritated as fuck in that video. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with mayhem?

I have a theory that Mayhem had a very bad trip on shrooms or LSD and nothing was ever the same since. This probably occurred after his last fight in the UFC.

Last edited:
To think this guy beat Robbie Lawlor, I thought he was in a dark place but that video, holy shit.

He is definitely crazy

I truly believe he intentionally acts crazier in front of the camera though, he has always done it. He wants to draw attention to himself and it works every time.

He has problems for sure considering his arrests and behavior, but once the camera goes on him he definitely has some weird showmanship going on.

Whatever happened to his domestic abuse case? Last I heard, they had combined both cases into one, he pleaded not guilty, and it sounded like the alleged victim was at least as crazy as him.

Has this not even gone to trial yet? This was in 2013, wasn't it?

I always liked Miller and felt bad watching his descent into madness until he started hitting women. I'd like to see him get help in general but I'm fairly indifferent to most of it at this point.
Unfortunately, things probably aren't going to end well for him.

Back