Mayhem Miller losing it on Inside MMA (Video)

And now we know why the Cesar Gracie crew went to his ass when he hopped in the cage. They knew he was a legit insane person before we did simply from being around him backstage.

And we wonder why MMA still struggles to be taken as seriously as a pro sport as the others???

Mixed Martial "Arts" has gone from Picasso to street graffiti.

his last good interview

I miss this Mayhem. He was legit serious about this fight and couldn't handle losing to Dolloway... can't blame him.

Last edited:
He lost it a long time ago. He really needs some help. Several people were paraded out last night that were an embarrassment to MMA.

I'm sure that a Mayham Monkey is about as rare as a Bigfoot these days.

Bas seemed extremely irritated with him and perhaps concerned as well. Very awkward and intense.

Mayhem has some serious mental issues. It's disgustingly unethical to exploit his illness in this way.

Well, at least the Sherdog psychologist realize it's not an act anymore and he's really got some issues going on. It took a few bizarre arrest and more interviews but it was pretty clear he was not acting. He needs real help, seems like ever since that last UFC fight he's really just lost it.

I know a guY who recently lost it in similar fashion to Mayhem in some ways, there are lots of paralells in their behavior that are startling.

One problem is its really difficult to establish mental illness to a degree where all these struggling states are willing to commit people who don't want help.

Poor guy has brain damage from taking shots to the head

Mayhem Miller is on and he is ever a fruit loop. Fucking Bizzare. He is seriously mentally ill. I'll post a video and bump this thread once one surfaces.

Cbos9loWwAU7jep.jpg

I don't get HD Net. Is there a video for this yet?

Back