Mayhem Miller losing it on Inside MMA (Video)

I don't get it, it looks like he's trying to be funny and just fails miserably

thats what drug abuse does to you guys. severe mental illness, caused by drug abuse over many years.

Poor guy has brain damage from taking shots to the head

That's what I thought. Getting punched in the head for a living can't be too good for your mental health.

Meh, don't find anything that he does entertaining. Hopefully he stays on his meds and doesn't go off the rails/hurt an innocent person.

And also, I don't think he's crazy, he's just trying too hard to be funny and fails miserably at it.

Mayhem is one of the few guys I'd have no problem getting into a cage with in an attempt to actually fight. Nobody should be hitting women.

Unfortunately, things probably aren't going to end well for him.
lol, who changed me to Kenny Florian? That's what is has in my name on your reply to my quote.

But yeah, I don't see things ending well either.

lol, who changed me to Kenny Florian? That's what is has in my name on your reply to my quote.

But yeah, I don't see things ending well either.

Just having some fun with you :)

Im sure in bas's head he was like "this drunk ass motherfucker! He's lucky I don't want to jeopardize this sweet easy job or I would go other there and fuck him UP"...

his last good interview

I miss this Mayhem. He was legit serious about this fight and couldn't handle losing to Dolloway... can't blame him.

Man he looks so healthy there, much thicker.

I think Mayhem just has ADHD (and maybe depression.) People with ADHD and possibly depression act like- and do the peculiar things like he's been doing when they get older. I think he even said a long time ago that he has ADHD and it's been a big challenge all his life.
And, of course, the big thing is he's taking his "Mayhem" persona to a new level. Mayhem isn't just an excited Jason Miller anymore, he has his own clothing style, hair, accessories and everything. Mayhem legitimately looks different from Jason now. He even has his own queer mannerisms.
He has a lot of photos of him dressed regularly, when he's not in character and acting normal, and then he dresses up all krunk and does some Mayhem thing that he posts, then it's back to normal. Of course, a lot of people are taking this as a sign of mental degradation, not just having fun and acting. There was even a part on the Rogan show when he was on it a few years ago when he started to act a little hyper and Joe Rogan, being familiar with him on a personal level, told him to quit acting like Mayhem and act like he normally does, which he did.

I highly doubt he's bipolar or schizophrenic, like people assume. He'd have legitimately been thrown into a mental institution during his encounters with law enforcement if that were the case, or at least spent a few months in jail. Not just had three separate encounters over a four-year period like he's had. If he does have a serious mental illness like that, he's handling it way better than just about any other unmedicated bipolar or schizophrenic person in the world that acts as peculiar as he does. Seriously, if he really is how he acted on that interview, he wouldn't even be aware of reality enough to sign a contract-- literally, he wouldn't be able to sign it.

I liked how he didn't back down on his opponent being Josh Barnett, then he goes like, "Look, I'm fighting Josh Barnett, former heavyweight champion, he changed his name to Luke and lost a lotta weight, but that's not gonna work on me."

there's something wrong with him for sure. It's not acting.

He seemed like a somewha functioning person in the bully beatdown days. Wonder what triggered this mess

Losing it implies that he had it to begin with. Maybe at one time, but not any time recently. He is mentally ill and needs some sort of help.

I'd like to hear what the conjoined twin in his ear has to say about all this.

dmureo.jpg

the next 30 years of the USA will be interesting. either they end up providing services to the like 50% of people who are crazy/dont work/disable/whatever in the US and manage/control these crazies or they ignore the issue til there are so many crazies that shit goes actually crazy.

They should be upfront with them for example "yo you shouldn't be on any drugs man, it makes you stupid and act stupid" If they don't listen then get them to see themselves acting stupid on video. Only left is a slap back to reality and or constant supervision.

That's the thing, people ignore it especially if the person is on something. It shouldn't be ignored, if you see someone tripping give them a helping hand, it will be easier for the both of you in the long run.

Back