Mayhem Miller losing it on Inside MMA (Video)

What did I just watch? This dude has lost his mind. I can't believe this. That was crazy.

Mayhem taking some not so subtle jabs at the show and Bas' commercial. Bas seemed extremely uncomfortable, like he thought a fight between them might break out.

It seems like he's trying to work some Andy Kaufman type territory - "is he serious, or is he joking? Is he insane or is he trolling us? " with Mayhem there is considerably more evidence that he's actually crazy though.

Last edited:
This guy will end up pretty bad one day, War Machine fashion.

I honestly couldn't make it after the first question. Skimmed through the video for all of 5 more seconds. Cringe as fuck. Used to be a big Mayhem fan as well.

Kenny is a pro. If he can handle jumping horses, he can handle Mayhem all day.

How is he getting so many offenses and isn't in jail more?

It's like he keeps getting arrested but spends no time in prison.

The guy attacked the police, threw a brick at them, isn't assaulting an officer usually long jail time?
Does he just have really good lawyers?

Mayhem Miller is on and he is ever a fruit loop. Fucking Bizzare. He is seriously mentally ill. I'll post a video and bump this thread once one surfaces.

Cbos9loWwAU7jep.jpg

I think Mayhem is bipolar and or schizophrenic.

The uncomfortable silence when Jason said "I don't call you Mr. Ruten, I call you Mr. Huten" was pretty funny

How is he getting so many offenses and isn't in jail more?

It's like he keeps getting arrested but spends no time in prison.

The guy attacked the police, threw a brick at them, isn't assaulting an officer usually long jail time?
Does he just have really good lawyers?
bail

How is this guy not locked up or in a mental hospital where he can be monitored and treated? They really need to to start considering crime prevention here, it's only a matter of time.

That was way more awkward to watch than I thought, dude is bonkers...no wonder if he is getting into fights all the time he is acting like a moron. No idea how this guy is scheduled to fight..

Are you daft? He might be an attention whore, but it's definitely not an act. The man is on the edge.

It's definitely an act everything he does is an act why did he never act like this on bully beat down? Cuz he was getting attention he was never this way before.

Back