News Maycee Barber Vs Alexa Grasso signed

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barber was getting beat in the standup against Gillian Robertson before the guard pull (womens IQ lol)

Grasso outclasses her

I wonder if Barber learned any humility while she's been away? I lean towards her, but I'm not super confident in that pick.
She doesn't need to learn humility just because she's a woman, she smashes girls she has every right to talk about how she wants to be the greatest and break records.

Never underestimate Grasso's ability to throw away a perfectly winnable fight.

This, she has been pretty underwhelming as an undefeated prospect coming into the UFC. Barber's hype took a serious hit, but she still seems to have the higher ceiling. And I say that while being immensely annoyed by Barber's history of bullshit, arrogance and dishonesty. Fake black belt piece of shit.

interested to see how maycee bounces back from her tough injury and loss to Roxanne.

Same here ZC. She was out a long time with a torn acl. I'd guess she still has ko power. Grasso has noticeably improved in her confidence since her ufc debut. Should be a good scrap. Hope you enjoy a good day my friend.

Barber was getting beat in the standup against Gillian Robertson before the guard pull (womens IQ lol)

Grasso outclasses her

Grasso is great but she doesn't have that killer instinct. you can clearly see that in her match against Esparza
when she almost finished her but hesitated and lost the fight

Surprised so many picking Alexa.. Might we worth a punt on Maycee then, if she's truly injury clear i'd expect her to win this one quite comfortably - though i'd rather she didn't.

Was happy when Maycee got humbled by Roxanne. I think Maycee will take this fight since she was in a big undefeated streak prior to her loss

Guard pull? Wasn't that the one where she was unloading on Gillian against the cage standing and the ref called it off while Gillian was actually throwing back?
Gillian was doing good, pulled guard, took some ground and pound

yes she eventually got back up but the damage had been done, then Macey finished her off as you described

NmrW3s.gif

Back