News Maycee Barber Vs Alexa Grasso signed

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
skill wise I think maycee is the better fighter.

Really? She was being out-skilled by JJ Aldrich and Gillian Robertson (on the feet). Her power (and her opponent's willingness to quit), not her skill, bailed her out of 2 L's there.
It was also her power and size, rather than skill, that eventually overwhelmed Little Hannah Cifers in her UFC debut.

Then she met Roxanne The Destroyer, and no amount of power was going to make up for her lack of skill in that bout... the results were bloody.
(incidentally, the odds were very wide for that fight but quite a lot of people made good hay betting on Roxy because they had observed Maycee's lack of polish in her prior bouts, and a big step up in competition vs a tough vet).

Alexa is decently skilled IMO... definitely technically better than Maycee methinks.

Really? She was being out-skilled by JJ Aldrich and Gillian Robertson (on the feet). Her power (and her opponent's willingness to quit), not her skill, bailed her out of 2 L's there.
It was also her power and size, rather than skill, that eventually overwhelmed Little Hannah Cifers in her UFC debut.

Then she met Roxanne The Destroyer, and no amount of power was going to make up for her lack of skill in that bout... the results were bloody.
(incidentally, the odds were very wide for that fight but quite a lot of people made good hay betting on Roxy because they had observed Maycee's lack of polish in her prior bouts, and a big step up in competition vs a tough vet).

Alexa is decently skilled IMO... definitely technically better than Maycee methinks.

To be fair, she was just injured during the Roxy fight probably would beat Rox if healthy

So hot....

GettyImages-1132363523%20%282%29.jpg
Why u being a miserable hater putting her worst pic. Bet u get all the pussy

Can't wait for the "I met Alexa Grasso at Walmart" thread to show up again lol

Not sure on Maycee's Future will back Grasso for the moment!

Love this fight and this will be your typical " fans having tunnel vision into someone's loss" ( I'm speaking of maycee's loss to Roxanne and looking past the injury she suffered early in fight). I dont even have to look at poll - Grasso will win the " popularity " contest ... and probably by a margin.
I got maycee by first round stoppage and will be looking to send a message ( it might MIGHT get into early 2nd).

Maycee looks like Marlon Moraes

Alexa has a cute face but her body ruins it

20201111_042308.jpg

Alexa is at times gun-shy, but I want her to win over Maycee

Back