News Maycee Barber Vs Alexa Grasso signed

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alexa slow starter Grasso should still win this easy.

Roxanne exploited Barber's lack of boxing fundamentals before the injury and ground work.

Grasso's been a little overhyped on here but she does have solid boxing for the division when she lets her hands go and can mix it up with her clinch, TDs, grappling.

Grasso dec. is the most likely esp. with Maycee coming off of injury.

I have to root for Grasso and think that Alexa can certainly beat her but with Barber what you have to worry about is getting physically overwhelmed.

Grasso has far more technical boxing but Barber is the type who will just come forward and keep throwing and she’s big and strong so eventually if she hits her right shots she can hurt you.

Grasso should probably be more concerned about the grappling though. Barber is physically powerful and seems to have the ability to both stifle and bludgeon opponents from the top.

I want Maycee to win because she's the hotter of the two.
52f05e5e11322bee4f1ff9c80ae1df42.jpg

Barber was losing to Roxi in stand up before she hurt her knee, and now she's coming off a serious injury. I don't see her winning this one.

Thats a good one, we'll see how Barber bounces back from her injury and loss. Not an easy fight.

Hopefully maycee has recovered and healed well from the beating Roxanne gave her and can get back with a win over Alexa.

skill wise I think maycee is the better fighter.

This also means the return of Bucky Barber. Arguably the second greatest mind in the whole sport. Josh Fabia obviously first.

Back