Media Maycee Barber talks about how she had a stalker, effected her weight cut and interactions with all f

“It’s not an excuse”
<JagsKiddingMe>
Who would want to stalk her anyways?

tenor.gif

She's like "hang on, I just need to do this and this, ok now i'm ready to throw the kick. FYI, here comes my kick."

Soooo bad lol<45><45>

Awful on 9 different levels sir lol.

She's famous so of course, there will be people like this all famous people have stalkers. She's not the president shes a cage fighter no ones gonna kill her not to mention anyone that would fuck with her may also end up with a gym of trained MMA fighters on his ass.
Famous? lol

Just more proof we don’t need womens mma

Everybody has to deal with this kind of personal drama.

Probably the worst excuse I've ever heard for missing weight.

Sucks she has to deal with shit like this

Maycee deserves a break from people constantly shitting her

She is constantly improving from fight to fight plus she's young and no where near her prime

She seems like a really nice person and always seems to volunteering for charitable causes

The hate she gets is really undeserved

The hate, as usual, comes from hype backlash. She was supposed to be the next big thing and was talking about becoming the youngest UFC champion ever...then we saw her skillset was mostly brawling and outmuscling smaller fighters. Watch her fights, and you'll see she's not just bad in general - she's bad for WMMA. And that's *really* bad.

No one would care about Maycee if we all accepted she was a top 15 sort of fighter, and that was that. But she was pushed as more than that, and that just didn't pan out.

Back