Media Maycee Barber talks about how she had a stalker, effected her weight cut and interactions with all f

I heard that Maycee Barber got into a physical altercation with her stalker but all she did was keep hitting air

cNYQDr2.gif

That kick is fuckin awful...never had a chance of hitting anyone at all lol.

I feel bad for her for having to deal with that shit, but whoever that guy is....should have his head examined.
I watched "I am a stalker" or whatever it's called on Netflix. They seem crazier than serial killers. And they never think they're guilty of anything.

I watched "I am a stalker" or whatever it's called on Netflix. They seem crazier than serial killers. And they never think they're guilty of anything.

Yeah, a bunch of assholes that think they're the answer to all the stalkees prayers or some shit lol.

Last edited:

Well that makes sense...you perv lol.

"I just followed her home every day and watched her through the windows of her home every night. How did she not realize I was just being a good friend?"

Exactly lol...fuckin wackos.

You would think someone who not only performs in front of hundreds of thousands of people would be able brush off some rando creep let alone a cage fighter but no apparently. I cant see how this would affect a weight cut at all.

You would think someone who not only performs in front of hundreds of thousands of people would be able brush off some rando creep let alone a cage fighter but no apparently. I cant see how this would affect a weight cut at all.

No kidding, JFK spoke in front of hundreds of thousands, I can't believe he couldn't just brush off that Lee Harvey weirdo.

No kidding, JFK spoke in front of hundreds of thousands, I can't believe he couldn't just brush off that Lee Harvey weirdo.
She's famous so of course, there will be people like this all famous people have stalkers. She's not the president shes a cage fighter no ones gonna kill her not to mention anyone that would fuck with her may also end up with a gym of trained MMA fighters on his ass.

She's famous so of course, there will be people like this all famous people have stalkers. She's not the president shes a cage fighter no ones gonna kill her not to mention anyone that would fuck with her may also end up with a gym of trained MMA fighters on his ass.

So what if she's not a president, ordinary no name people are getting murdered by stalkers all the time.

Not very weird she was worried.

Not trying to be a jerk but I'm just wondering-- he went to jail for ten years because of stalking? Was this a former acquaintance?
Sucks though. Having a stalker is not fun.

This guy is a complete moron.

People like this are what really make me hate humanity.

Be better than this guy Sherdog

Back