Mayberry advice

Why do you want a relationship at all?
Are your options so limited that you're willing to get into a relationship with this person rather than not be in a relationship?
What are your standards aside from a tolerable face and body?

Sounds like you just need to work on you if you really feel that a dishonest girl is relationship material. Often we fantasize about the possible future we can have with another person and are blinded by the here and now. The here and now is all the information we need to predict the future outcome. Wanting a relationship usually means that you are looking to settle down with someone for a significant period of time. You need to define what you will tolerate in a relationship and the other characteristics that define being in a relationship. If all you want is sex, then I don't think you would have made this thread.

This.

Sorry man I know it sucks but you've gotta move on, something similar happened to me.

I met this chick online and she seemed really cool, she knew a little about MMA and even liked some of the same movie as I did. After messaging online for about 2 weeks we decided to meet up, we went to watch a movie and had a good time except for one thing. Her phone rang and she told me she had to take it, I could overhear her having an argument and when she came back she seemed upset. We didn't know each other very well yet so I didn't want to impose or anything and get into her business (though I did want to get into her coin purse). So we went on another date a few days later and she seemed a little distant/cold but she said she was having a fight with one of her girlfriend and that its nothing between us. Now the next day, I went to a computer store to buy something for my comp and I see her with a guy. I confront her and ask her to explain herself and the boyfriend is pissed off too but more at ME (wtf right?) and he attacks me in blind rage, I sidestep, throw a looping left hook and he's out. She's screaming at me telling me she's gonna call the po-po but I'm just pissed off and calling her a whore.

So that night I was pissed off and watching Titanic (why? its a good movie that's why) and I get a text from my good friend Nicolas Cage asking if I wanted to come over and do some shrooms then throw bottles at cars. I told him I wasn't in the mood and he asks whats wrong and I told him about what happened. Now I've seen him pissed off before but he fucking FLIPPED, called her every name in the book and said he'll be over in 5 minutes. I hear honking outside and there he is in his 1935 one of a kind Rolls Royce Phantom. I get in and he explains that we're going to her place, I asked how he got her address and he just smirked (he's Nicolas motherfuckin Cage after all). So we arrive at her apartment and Nic Cage goes nuclear, smashes her door open and destroys a vase. She's screaming to stop it but he answers "you two timing whore, you don't do that to my friend!" and she's trying to come up with some excuses then Nicolas Cage just barks at her and she quiets down like a submissive dog. He explains to her that she's a whore of the highest order and doesn't deserve a relationship, now her boyfriend walks in and is wondering wtf is going on and sees me but says he doesn't want to fight. We explain the situation and he breaks up with her on the spot. We take him with us and decide to do some cocaine and go to a strip clip.
LMAO; I'll never get tired of these.

Texted her today telling her off.

She replies telling me "not to give up" because she sees potential with me.

Lol blocked.

Red flag is a red flag, and be thankful, at least she was somewhat honest, but still a turd. Who wants to relationship a girl that scoots around on a other dude? Whatever the reason, it screams "I'm a mess"

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I think you may have overreacted the first time you found out she was seeing someone. The way I see it is you guys were far from exclusive, and most girls don't just break up with their fellers and then look around for another guy, there is usually one in the wing. It seems like you were setting up to be that wing guy, and if you played it cool, she likely would have broken it off with dude. I think for you to freak out after seeing a girl a few times is a little overdramatic, but it's just my opinion.

Second time she lied to you is a deal breaker, no real reason to play the fool after that.

Yeah dude, that sucks but you have to use your head (not the one down there) on this one instead of your heart. It's already been mentioned countless times, but her behavior won't change if she's with you. You're just going to be setting yourself up for disappointment/heart break.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I think you may have overreacted the first time you found out she was seeing someone. The way I see it is you guys were far from exclusive, and most girls don't just break up with their fellers and then look around for another guy, there is usually one in the wing. It seems like you were setting up to be that wing guy, and if you played it cool, she likely would have broken it off with dude. I think for you to freak out after seeing a girl a few times is a little overdramatic, but it's just my opinion.

Second time she lied to you is a deal breaker, no real reason to play the fool after that.

Met her on a dating website, in which she listed herself and told me she was single.

Drive half hour 3 times to take her out, wasted money and time only to find out she's got a serious bf.

Yeah, I overreacted by saying fuck this??

Met her on a dating website, in which she listed herself and told me she was single.

Drive half hour 3 times to take her out, wasted money and time only to find out she's got a serious bf.

Yeah, I overreacted by saying fuck this??

Well, damn, you asked for opinions and I gave you mine. If you already had your mind made up, why'd you even ask?!

Nah, I'm just messing with you, the reason no one can give you perfect advice is because only you are privy to all the details and nuances. I don't know that she was in a "serious relationship". All I know is that she signed up on a dating site, presumably because she's unhappy in her current relationship, and since you're not serious, it's not as big a deal as if you find out your gf is cheating on you. I think if you play that cool, she breaks up with him, as it seems like that's what she's looking to do.

Again, maybe I'm wrong.

Well, damn, you asked for opinions and I gave you mine. If you already had your mind made up, why'd you even ask?!

Nah, I'm just messing with you, the reason no one can give you perfect advice is because only you are privy to all the details and nuances. I don't know that she was in a "serious relationship". All I know is that she signed up on a dating site, presumably because she's unhappy in her current relationship, and since you're not serious, it's not as big a deal as if you find out your gf is cheating on you. I think if you play that cool, she breaks up with him, as it seems like that's what she's looking to do.

Again, maybe I'm wrong.

No i appreciate all the input and advice honestly.

But I guess I'm just soft, i don't think you should be signing up for a dating site unless you are 100% single. That's not fair to anyone.

I was just conflicted because i actually grew quite fond of her.

After i've read your guys advice and stepped back though, i realized she's fucking untrustworthy and not worth pursing.

No i appreciate all the input and advice honestly.

But I guess I'm just soft, i don't think you should be signing up for a dating site unless you are 100% single. That's not fair to anyone.

I was just conflicted because i actually grew quite fond of her.

After i've read your guys advice and stepped back though, i realized she's fucking untrustworthy and not worth pursing.

I think what makes your assessment accurate is that she lied a second time. I insist that women have an MO of never being single, so when a relationship starts heading south, they look for other dudes. I've seen it enough to understand that they don't just break it off and be alone. That's why I was inclined to suggest that when you first found out that she had a bf, it only meant she was looking to replace him. You were the threat, not him. Anyway, it's over and done with, good luck in the future.

I think what makes your assessment accurate is that she lied a second time. I insist that women have an MO of never being single, so when a relationship starts heading south, they look for other dudes. I've seen it enough to understand that they don't just break it off and be alone. That's why I was inclined to suggest that when you first found out that she had a bf, it only meant she was looking to replace him. You were the threat, not him. Anyway, it's over and done with, good luck in the future.

Thanks buddy.

ding-ding-o_zps72c0be8e.gif

Back