Mayberry advice

If she is like this with him. Think about what she'll be like when its "just you"

Posted this in the plats, and overwhelming response was gtfo. But was wondering what mayberry thought of this/wider audience.

Okay, met a girl online about 2 months ago.

OKcupid to be specific.

She liked/messaged me first, we talked back and forth for a few days, she then asked for my number.

So we started texting, for a week or so. Most of the time she instigated the conversation.

We after talking for about 3 weeks, decided to meet up.

We went on 3 dates in like a week. Took her out to eat one time, on a walk the other, and to a movie the 3rd time. I drove, and paid for everything.

One thing that was bugging me was she would never add me on fb, so i of course had to look her up.

Sure enough when i look her up, her profile pic is of her and some guy...

Now to clarify, i met her on OKcupid (dating site), and in her profile she's listed as SINGLE, AND she instigated everything...

So i called her out on it, sure enough she says somthing along the lines of "Yeahhh, i have been dating this other guy a few years, but I'm not sure about him somtimes etc, i want to see what else is out there"

So, like anyone would do i said fuck this. I've been cheated on before, I won't be that guy.

I said that's fucked up, i was pissed. I said get back to me when your single.

Then about a week ago she randomly messages me that she broke up with her bf, and wants to see me blah blah blah.

I took awhile to get back to her but eventually agreed.

455px-The_Gong_Show_Chuck_Barris_1976.jpg

I don't understand. Are you asking if it's okay to be the side D?

They're not married. If he wants to make it exclusive, he should put a ring on it.

Being in a "relationship" but not planning on getting married or cohabitating is another way of saying "let's keep our options open" so there's no reason not to be the side D in this case IMO.

nvm

Last edited:
You knowingly slept with her while she was with someone else.

Well that's not my problem. If you're willing to cheat on your partner then you obviously don't love them as much as you think and have no willpower.
Plus it's not even like I came onto her.
Single people shouldn't be made to feel guilty just because someone they end up with thinks so little of their partner that they cheat on them.

Unless you have a peronal moral problem with helping someone cheat, and someone get cheated on.

Yeah everyone is capable, doesn't take much to cheat. That doesn't mean everyone will actually do it under any given circumstances.

Everyone is capable of it tho. It may take an argument with the current partner, a bit of alcohol and being with an ex to make someone cheat, but it can always happen.

She's an evil whore.

Stay away.

Plenty of good chicks out there.

Everyone is capable of it tho. It may take an argument with the current partner, a bit of alcohol and being with an ex to make someone cheat, but it can always happen.

If you have a penis and she has a vag, yes you'll be capable. Not everyone will give into the temptation when presented though. However much it might be tempting.

What in the world.

Of course say fuck it.

She lied to her boyfriend and is cheating on him.

She lied to you too.

Not little white lies. Big lies about her life.

She is a lying sack of shit whom you will never ever ever ever in a million years be able to trust.

This is correct

If you're willing to overlook a partner's obvious faults because you're just down for a relationship, you'll be in for a lot of pain later.

You could fuck her and ruin her existing relationship but that's as far as it should go.

She doesn't want a relationship, TS. She wants the D.

This.

I want a relationship, so sounds like I'm shit outta luck with this one.

Sorry man I know it sucks but you've gotta move on, something similar happened to me.

I met this chick online and she seemed really cool, she knew a little about MMA and even liked some of the same movie as I did. After messaging online for about 2 weeks we decided to meet up, we went to watch a movie and had a good time except for one thing. Her phone rang and she told me she had to take it, I could overhear her having an argument and when she came back she seemed upset. We didn't know each other very well yet so I didn't want to impose or anything and get into her business (though I did want to get into her coin purse). So we went on another date a few days later and she seemed a little distant/cold but she said she was having a fight with one of her girlfriend and that its nothing between us. Now the next day, I went to a computer store to buy something for my comp and I see her with a guy. I confront her and ask her to explain herself and the boyfriend is pissed off too but more at ME (wtf right?) and he attacks me in blind rage, I sidestep, throw a looping left hook and he's out. She's screaming at me telling me she's gonna call the po-po but I'm just pissed off and calling her a whore.

So that night I was pissed off and watching Titanic (why? its a good movie that's why) and I get a text from my good friend Nicolas Cage asking if I wanted to come over and do some shrooms then throw bottles at cars. I told him I wasn't in the mood and he asks whats wrong and I told him about what happened. Now I've seen him pissed off before but he fucking FLIPPED, called her every name in the book and said he'll be over in 5 minutes. I hear honking outside and there he is in his 1935 one of a kind Rolls Royce Phantom. I get in and he explains that we're going to her place, I asked how he got her address and he just smirked (he's Nicolas motherfuckin Cage after all). So we arrive at her apartment and Nic Cage goes nuclear, smashes her door open and destroys a vase. She's screaming to stop it but he answers "you two timing whore, you don't do that to my friend!" and she's trying to come up with some excuses then Nicolas Cage just barks at her and she quiets down like a submissive dog. He explains to her that she's a whore of the highest order and doesn't deserve a relationship, now her boyfriend walks in and is wondering wtf is going on and sees me but says he doesn't want to fight. We explain the situation and he breaks up with her on the spot. We take him with us and decide to do some cocaine and go to a strip clip.

This.

Sorry man I know it sucks but you've gotta move on, something similar happened to me.

I met this chick online and she seemed really cool, she knew a little about MMA and even liked some of the same movie as I did. After messaging online for about 2 weeks we decided to meet up, we went to watch a movie and had a good time except for one thing. Her phone rang and she told me she had to take it, I could overhear her having an argument and when she came back she seemed upset. We didn't know each other very well yet so I didn't want to impose or anything and get into her business (though I did want to get into her coin purse). So we went on another date a few days later and she seemed a little distant/cold but she said she was having a fight with one of her girlfriend and that its nothing between us. Now the next day, I went to a computer store to buy something for my comp and I see her with a guy. I confront her and ask her to explain herself and the boyfriend is pissed off too but more at ME (wtf right?) and he attacks me in blind rage, I sidestep, throw a looping left hook and he's out. She's screaming at me telling me she's gonna call the po-po but I'm just pissed off and calling her a whore.

So that night I was pissed off and watching Titanic (why? its a good movie that's why) and I get a text from my good friend Nicolas Cage asking if I wanted to come over and do some shrooms then throw bottles at cars. I told him I wasn't in the mood and he asks whats wrong and I told him about what happened. Now I've seen him pissed off before but he fucking FLIPPED, called her every name in the book and said he'll be over in 5 minutes. I hear honking outside and there he is in his 1935 one of a kind Rolls Royce Phantom. I get in and he explains that we're going to her place, I asked how he got her address and he just smirked (he's Nicolas motherfuckin Cage after all). So we arrive at her apartment and Nic Cage goes nuclear, smashes her door open and destroys a vase. She's screaming to stop it but he answers "you two timing whore, you don't do that to my friend!" and she's trying to come up with some excuses then Nicolas Cage just barks at her and she quiets down like a submissive dog. He explains to her that she's a whore of the highest order and doesn't deserve a relationship, now her boyfriend walks in and is wondering wtf is going on and sees me but says he doesn't want to fight. We explain the situation and he breaks up with her on the spot. We take him with us and decide to do some cocaine and go to a strip clip.

This is poetry on par with the great writers of Ancient Greece.

I'm pressured by my own impatience to give you a solid 'C'mon, Son' and move on...

But 'Netflix and Chill' may be more appropriate in this case.

TS, if this isn't a troll thread, I sure hope you at least get laid. Because that's all you'll be getting out of this.

Some girls, like my ex, don't really want a boyfriend but they want someone to call a boyfriend.
They can't go more than a few weeks without sexual contact and they panic if they don't have someone to call a boyfriend, it's some kind of failure in their minds.
So they end up being with someone they don't even really like that much, just so they can say they have a boyfriend, and ultimately cheat on him constantly.

That kind of girl is one to be steered well clear of.

Good for a fun time. Not good for dating or marriage material. If can play and stay away then fine. If emo attached sissy then run. But if emo attached sissy wouldn't have good judgment to run; rather would make sherdog thread to ask for advice until hear what you want. Ok to be cuckhold.

Some folk'll remain detached in a physical relationship, but those folk wouldn't start threads like this.

Back