Mayberry advice

I want to do this, and have thought about it.

I could easily send him a fb message, and even provide him with evidence of our conversations.

i wasn't sure how i felt about it, but i kinda think i should.

fuck, I'd want to know.

I only ever saw her again because she said she was single ffs.

Don't do this, mang. You were had by a deceitful, horny bitch. He will eventually figure out how she is on his own, if he doesn't already know and is too scared to let her go. Don't get involved in an even more messed up situation. Charge what happened to the game and move on to the next one.

I could easily send him a fb message, and even provide him with evidence of our conversations.

fuck, I'd want to know.

Don't bother with that, man. Remove yourself from the drama. He'll find it soon enough that his woman is scandalous, if he doesn't already know. The key thing for you is just to remove yourself from the whole situation. No good can come from you trying to have a relationship with this girl. Now, if you just wanna bang her a couple/few times, then go for it but don't ever forget what her deal is. It's probably just better to walk away. Definitely don't contact the bf.

fuck, I'd want to know.

as much as u wanna help this dude out, i dont think u owe him anythin for 2 reasons.

1. hes not ur bro even tho, uve both dated the same chick @ the same time. u dont even know him

2. get as far away from this chick & her drama asap. u dont need this kinda irrational shizz in yo life. steppin back in will definitely create some unneeded drama (& to a lesser extent show that this chick still has some control over u & ur actions)

that dude datin this chick will definitely be a lesson to him about datin this type of chick which hes gonna learn on his own. usually cheaters dont change their ways & itll come back & bite her in the buttocks

Word, man.

You guys are helping me realize this.

tbh, we cant really help u realize anythin. we can only give u advice and our own experiences. wat u do w) dat info is wat u do.

experience is key to life.

Dully noted guys, I'll just say* fuck this bitch let shit sort itself out.

Appreciate the responses.

Don't do this, mang. You were had by a deceitful, horny bitch. He will eventually figure out how she is on his own, if he doesn't already know and is too scared to let her go. Don't get involved in an even more messed up situation. Charge what happened to the game and move on to the next one.

Don't bother with that, man. Remove yourself from the drama. He'll find it soon enough that his woman is scandalous, if he doesn't already know. The key thing for you is just to remove yourself from the whole situation. No good can come from you trying to have a relationship with this girl. Now, if you just wanna bang her a couple/few times, then go for it but don't ever forget what her deal is. It's probably just better to walk away. Definitely don't contact the bf.

hate u guys for posting this faster than me :( makes me seem redundant

dam. ive gotta work on my typin skillz
wat skillz since i write everythin in shorthand XD

She must be hot as fuck for this to even be considered a thing

Believe me, girls like that are not to be trusted.

When I first met my ex she had a boyfriend. Even before we got together all she ever did was publicly moan about him, literally never a single positive thing to say about him, hinted that he was a bit abusive etc.
So I was seeing her when she was still with him but when we split up she split up with him about a week later after being with him for years, which was a bit annoying.

Anyway, we didn't speak or anything for like 2 years even tho we had mutual friends.
Then after two years we suddenly got back together. Were together for about 2 years then split up but remained friends.
Whilst remaining friends she had a boyfriend again, and once more all she did was moan about him.
She split up with him and got another boyfriend and actually slept with me whilst with him.

So basically, a girl who is cheating like that will keep doing it and she'll definitely do it to you.
Not worth the stress, worry and hassle.

After reading this, it sounds like you are not to be trusted.

Dully noted guys, I'll just say* fuck this bitch let shit sort itself out.

Appreciate the responses.

was going to suggest no strings attached sex, so yeah to this. if it's not you, it's going to be someone else, so why not you?

however, were it me...i def would not take her back to my place, or hit it if she already knew where i lived.

neutral field or game off imo. i don't think a piece of ass is ever worth the drama.

was going to suggest no strings attached sex, so yeah to this. if it's not you, it's going to be someone else, so why not you?

however, were it me...i def would not take her back to my place, or hit it if she already knew where i lived.

neutral field or game off imo. i don't think a piece of ass is ever worth the drama.

kinda where i'm at

fuck, I'd want to know.

jxqSgd1TtHu4U.gif

What in the world.

Of course say fuck it.

She lied to her boyfriend and is cheating on him.

She lied to you too.

Not little white lies. Big lies about her life.

She is a lying sack of shit whom you will never ever ever ever in a million years be able to trust.

This is good solid sound advice unless of coarse you can stay detached , play her, have some fun, then move on....

Seems oike marriage material. Go propose.

And yeah, notify the BF. I'm sure he will want to attend your wedding.

It's always 100% the fault of the person who's actually cheating.
If the other person is single then they aren't doing anything wrong, unless they actually personally know the person being cheated on.

Plus i'd add that EVERYONE is capable of cheating in the right situation. Just some more than others.

Don't go anywhere near her.

You can't fix her.

It's not your job, and you don't need the drama.

You may on some level want the drama, but you are better off without it.

Sweep the leg.

It's always 100% the fault of the person who's actually cheating.
If the other person is single then they aren't doing anything wrong, unless they actually personally know the person being cheated on.

Plus i'd add that EVERYONE is capable of cheating in the right situation. Just some more than others.

Unless you have a peronal moral problem with helping someone cheat, and someone get cheated on.

Yeah everyone is capable, doesn't take much to cheat. That doesn't mean everyone will actually do it under any given circumstances.

Back