Maybe I am too sensitive, but that celebrate 5 second before the bell is a litte move

Meh who cares. Jones did the same against cormier

zgd25U.gif

= confirmed c**t move.

Yes you are. Jones did the same against DC. Hope you hate Jones too.

LOL I dont hate Jones, I dont hate Dillashaw either

is just like that move looks cuntish, or lame or whatever

I think even people booed him a little for doing it

He was going backwards, turn his back on Lineker, smiling and raising his hands

Is not a big deal, but doesnt look good when you already won the fight.

EVERYONE KNOW YOU WON, CELEBRATE IN HIS FACE DOESNT LOOK RIGHT

It was some pussy shit because he was on his bike after the body shots.

He was the definition of playing it safe tonight.

I couldn't give you an unbiased evaluation since I can't stand TJ.

I'm not your man, guy.

The Diaz brothers have a long history of displaying poor sportsmanship in fights. I'm surprised any of their most hard core fans would be bothered by a celebration that as premature by five seconds.

Diaz bros are exactly the opposite of turning their backs to their opponents, running backwards, and raisinig his hands to celebrate a decision everyone already know they won.

I mean, probably I am expressing myself poorly (languague barrier). But when you was SO DOMINANT, and completely outshines your opponent... doesnt look good to SMILE and CELEBRATE on his face, WHILE GOING BACKWARDS.

Like... COME ONE. Whats the need in that ?

Its like in football soccer. Its very bad looking to do skill moves like Neymar do when you are already winning 4 - 0 in the last minutes of the match. ITs like... man. Whats your problem, guy are already defeated, and you are not putting anything at risk, because if you fail traying to showboat, doesnt matter, you are TOO AHEAD NOW.

I hope I made my point.

post data: Is not a big deal anyways, TJ is great. Just like I was enjoyning his performance so much and that shit throw me off completely. AGAIN, not a big deal. Even lineker looks like doesnt care.

I'm not your man, guy.

The Diaz brothers have a long history of displaying poor sportsmanship in fights. I'm surprised any of their most hard core fans would be bothered by a celebration that as premature by five seconds.

I made a response about this.

Is completely different meaning and intention.

Diaz bros are exactly the opposite of turning their backs to their opponents, running backwards, and raisinig his hands to celebrate a decision everyone already know they won.

I mean, probably I am expressing myself poorly (languague barrier). But when you was SO DOMINANT, and completely outshines your opponent... doesnt look good to SMILE and CELEBRATE on his face, WHILE GOING BACKWARDS.

Like... COME ONE. Whats the need in that ?

Its like in football soccer. Its very bad looking to do skill moves like Neymar do when you are already winning 4 - 0 in the last minutes of the match. ITs like... man. Whats your problem, guy are already defeated, and you are not putting anything at risk, because if you fail traying to showboat, doesnt matter, you are TOO AHEAD NOW.

I hope I made my point.

post data: Is not a big deal anyways, TJ is great. Just like I was enjoyning his performance so much and that shit throw me off completely. AGAIN, not a big deal. Even lineker looks like doesnt care.
You guys are probably not going to come to an agreement. I stopped being a fan because they have shitty sportsmanship and an air of disrespect. Besides, what do you think about Nate not letting go of Michael Johnson's leg at the end of the fight? Its the same thing.

Nah, you are right. It's cool to do that shit during the fight so the fighter can fight back. But to clown him at the end, is a bitch move. W/e he kicked his ass, so whatever.

SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

Ironically he's the same guy who's STILL crying about Dom "running" lol.
Dom is only good at running. Cody crushed him when someone didn't chase him for once LEL. After all that trashtalk from Dom he got dropped 4 times and emberassed while hitting air the whole fight LMAO.

Back